What's new

‘Absolutely No Mercy’: Leaked Files Expose How China Organized Mass Detentions of Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
World : "China erases Islam in China, opresses Uighurs and other minorities"

PDF Chinese member: -Shares a Youtube video- "Uighur girl sing "Motherland China we love you" song while dancing.

(Some) PDF Pakistani member: "Their country, their rules"

Is there any doubt left now that China is re-enacting a Jewish holocaust on Muslims and following the footsteps of Hitler?

This genocide of Muslims must stop at once!

It won't stop buddy, sad but true. As long as we Muslims are trying to be the best enemy of ourselves, the others will keep fvcking us harder. Look at us! Arabs, Iranians, Turks.. There is no trust between noone.

World : "China erases Islam in China, opresses Uighurs and other minorities"

PDF Chinese member: -Shares a Youtube video- "Uighur girl sing "Motherland China we love you" song while dancing.

(Some) PDF Pakistani member: "Their country, their rules"

It won't stop buddy, sad but true. As long as we Muslims are trying to be the best enemy of ourselves, the others will keep fvcking us harder. Look at us! Arabs, Iranians, Turks.. There is no trust between noone.

Stop demanding action from Pakistanis. We are not responsible for the problems of the entire world.

China is our ally and we talk to them behind the scenes. Besides, we understand why the West is obsessed with maligning China. The Western world doesn't care about Uyghur or Muslims. This is the same Western world that colonized, raped, looted and destroyed many Muslim countries around the world. China did not colonize any Islamic nation in its entire history. The reason why the Western world is now crying about Uyghur community is to fabricate problems between the Muslim world and China. Many Muslim nations understand Western frustration against China. This propaganda against China is political propaganda.

Last edited:
  • Am I a Muslim and fly the flag of of Ummah.
  • Am I a Pakistani and fly the flag of Pakistani nationalism.
Mmmm. Difficult one. We all know the truth as to what is happening just 30 miles north of our border to the Uighur brothers. I am conflicted. CPEC or Uighurs. JF-17 Tunders or Uighurs etc

It is BS. LOL at American Uyghur concern. It is laughable. It is like Nazis crying about the well being of Jews.

It is BS. LOL at American Uyghur concern. It is laughable. It is like Nazis crying about the well being of Jews.
Let's put away the question whether the Uighur's are being genocided. Instead posit the hypothetical that a few Muslim community is being genocided. As a Islamic republic, citadel of Islam and homeland of Muslims where at every cough we utter "Alhamdulillah" are we obliged to help that [hypothetical] abused Muslim community?

Again please move away from the truth or otherwise of what may or may not be happening in China and answer the [hypothetical] question I posed above.

• Am I a Muslim and fly the flag of of Ummah.
  • Am I a Pakistani and fly the flag of Pakistani nationalism.
Mmmm. Difficult one. We all know the truth as to what is happening just 30 miles north of our border to the Uighur brothers. I am conflicted. CPEC or Uighurs. JF-17 Tunders or Uighurs etc

Its strong vs weak, simple people see it religious or ethnic but looking at human history this is exactly what has happened. The majority Han Chinese can do whatever they want. The Europeans almost wiped out the natives in Americas, Mongols wiped out millions of people. Timur the lame massacred millions of people.

Last edited:
Let's put away the question whether the Uighur's are being genocided. Instead posit the hypothetical that a few Muslim community is being genocided. As a Islamic republic, citadel of Islam and homeland of Muslims where at every cough we utter "Alhamdulillah" are we obliged to help that [hypothetical] abused Muslim community?

Again please move away from the truth or otherwise of what may or may not be happening in China and answer the [hypothetical] question I posed above.

What China is doing at most is reaching out to Uyghur community and reintegrating them with the rest of society.

Western lies and propaganda about Uyghur genocide are laughable to say the least. There is no genocide. You want to know what a real genocide looks like? Ask the native Americans, Aboriginals or other communities that got wiped out in their native lands.

We can argue about the method that China is using to integrate and educate Uyghur community. There is no debate regarding Uyghur genocide.

Western pain against China is clear as daylight. There is not a shred of sincerity in Western propaganda against China. You know fully well why the West is behaving in such a pathetic manner. This is about winning hearts and minds. The West has lost the battle of hearts and minds.

Last edited:
What China is doing at most is reaching out to Uyghur community and reintegrating them with the rest of society.
You ignored the hypothetical question I posed to you.

As a Islamic republic, citadel of Islam and homeland of Muslims where at every cough we utter "Alhamdulillah" are we obliged to help that [hypothetical] abused Muslim community?

Western lies and propaganda about Uyghur genocide are laughable to say the least. There is no genocide. You want to know what a real genocide looks like? Ask the native Americans, Aborigines or other communities that got wiped out in their native lands.

We can argue about the method that China is using to integrate and educate Uyghur community. There is no debate regarding Uyghur genocide.

Western pain against China is clear as daylight.

Did you even read the article?

You ignored the hypothetical question I posed to you.

Your hypothetical question is irrelevant in my opinion. What is more important for us to understand is why the West is so obsessed with maligning China. Unless we don't understand the underlying reasons there is no point in entertaining any hypothetical questions.

Did you even read the article?

What is there to read? All I need to know is that this garbage is published by NYT.

Are you going to convince me that NYT is a credible source that we should take seriously when it comes to Chinese related affairs?

Where were your concerns when the Americans were raping and murdering Muslims at Abu Ghraib?

The same NYT that wrote hundreds of articles claiming that Iraq had WMD and never apologized for their lies which resulted in millions of Muslims in Iraq their live destroyed now comes to the rescue of Muslims?

:rofl:

What is there to read? All I need to know is that this garbage is published by NYT.

Are you going to convince me that NYT is a credible source that we should take seriously when it comes to Chinese related affairs?

Where were your concerns when the Americans were raping and murdering Muslims at Abu Ghraib?

Heh. NYT is a liar. Erdoğan is a liar. Dr Zakir Naik is a liar. UN is a liar. Everyone is a liar.

The only honest person alive today is Xi Jinping, the communist descendant of Chairman Mao.

One wrong doesn't justify another wrong. What America has done is as wrong as what China is doing.

Heh. NYT is a liar. Erdoğan is a liar. Dr Zakir Naik is a liar. UN is a liar. Everyone is a liar.

The only honest person alive today is Xi Jinping, the communist descendant of Chairman Mao.

One wrong doesn't justify another wrong. What America has done is as wrong as what China is doing.

Just say it. NYT is God.

You want to argue about right and wrong? Tell me where the NYT was when Iraqis were being butchered at the hands of US soldiers and militias? Where was the NYT when Syrians were being bombarded and killed by Western forces.

Don't lecture us about morality. These colonizing leeches are not examples of decent morality.

China might have a thousand issues, but it is heads and shoulders above Western hypocrites. You cannot use NYT as a source to judge China. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom