What's new

ABP News-AC Nielsen survey: NDA - 206, UPA - 136

NDA govt would be there but unlikely to complete 5 years....... 3 years under NM rule, things can change drastically when it comes to defense and foreign policy

Last edited by a moderator:
yup,i saw one more survey in which 56% ppl were supportive of NDA..39% for congress..

I honestly don't believe these opinion polls. Remember 2004 :what:. It's going to be a close fight though this time, only if BJP/NDA wallahs don't screw it up by bickering with each other.

@arp2041

Things can still change between now & general elections. Before that we have some crucial state elections coming up in important states like Rajastan, MP & Delhi. This will give us some hint before the big one. What happened in Karnataka was always on the cards.... there was no way BJP could have changed the outcome. But... would be interesting see how events unfolds in Delhi & Rajastan elections.

Opinion polls in India doesn't count for much. It's mostly to do with the opinion of affluent urban voters. It's the rural one's which really counts. Then again...keeping fingers crossed!!

Whichever side gets in will need to have a clear majority on its side otherwise, no matter who is in charge, India is going to be in the same sh!t.

That's the sad part. Regional parties are coming up like mushrooms. Day of single party govt in India is finished. We will have to get used to multi party coalition system & it's here to stay... unless we change our system of governance, which is very much unlikely.

@arp2041

Things can still change between now & general elections. Before that we have some crucial state elections coming up in important states like Rajastan, MP & Delhi. This will give us some hint before the big one. What happened in Karnataka was always on the cards.... there was no way BJP could have changed the outcome. But... would be interesting see how events unfolds in Delhi & Rajastan elections.

Opinion polls in India doesn't count for much. It's mostly to do with the opinion of affluent urban voters. It's the rural one's which really counts. Then again...keeping fingers crossed!!

Firstly, I am from MP & here Congress leadership is totally absent & there is no way they can challenge Shivraj Singh Chauhan, so he is surely bringing BJP back the third time.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/n...eatable-in-madhya-pradesh-chhattisgarh-259830

Secondly, for Rajasthan elections:

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: Will BJP, Vasundhara Raje make a comeback in Rajasthan? | NDTV.com

Thirdly, for Delhi elections, if we take this survey (there was no NDTV one) ,than it is giving 5/7 seats in LS to BJP, if we take that as a clue for assembly elections than.......

But, i will still say for Delhi Assembly elections, it's 50-50.

@JanjaWeed @Abingdonboy if this turns out to be true than it will be epic fall for Congress from 206 Seats to under 120 or so ( - 80).

n+modi.jpg

Time has come to make him PM !!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom