What's new

Abid Sher Ali doing a weird exercise in a London Park

He can't excersise but Buzdar can sure as hell steal.
A thread about a non issue and the quom e youth is spending time on it

I'm very well aware of exactly who he is...nothing more than an asswipe of the noora family.

Then why did you specifically target a class of civil servants? Stereotyping low level govt offcial like thanaydar or patwari won't solve our issues

Then why did you specifically target a class of civil servants? Stereotyping low level govt offcial like thanaydar or patwari won't solve our issues
c'mon man, you know the word "patwari" is synonymous to noora league cronies now, like jyalas is for pee pee pee cronies.

c'mon man, you know the word "patwari" is synonymous to noora league cronies now, like jyalas is for pee pee pee cronies.

What if someone starts associating words like general league etc with pti ? Would it be kosher to abuse generals every now and then for a pti discription?

What if someone starts associating words like general league etc with pti ? Would it be kosher to abuse generals every now and then for a pti discription?
it don't bother me none...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indian asset stretching and working out.

What is so especial about it!!

Certain people, do that all the time. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
(I made it gender neutral, avoiding gender bias)

Anyways, it is "Sherni's" call to the "Sher".8-)

it don't bother me none...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it do bother people and families when Pakistanis resort to their classical mentality of scapegoating of the week for their plight . For example every firqah/class/clan in pakistan has made the opponent's jan mal and izzah halal on them for they consider them the only chosen bunch of bigots. See what happened to the shias at the hands of a group of muslims which has transgressed every bound of hudood Allah to torture -------- and are also very satisfied about their crimes coz they think they are serving Allah swt . Whats forbidden in war with the disbelievers is being practiced against the fellow muslims due to some resentments i guess?

But it do bother people and families when Pakistanis resort to their classical mentality of scapegoating of the week for their plight . For example every firqah/class/clan in pakistan has made the opponent's jan mal and izzah halal on them for they consider them the only chosen bunch of bigots. See what happened to the shias at the hands of a group of muslims which has transgressed every bound of hudood Allah to torture -------- and are also very satisfied about their crimes coz they think they are serving Allah swt . Whats forbidden in war with the disbelievers is being practiced against the fellow muslims due to some resentments i guess?
whow there...no one is claiming the jaan maal and izzat of patwaris as halal for them...take two chill pills are call the doctor in the morning if the the dramaqueenstilotis still persists...

Back
Top Bottom