What's new

Abhinandan's Corner

The amount of abuse and disrespect we have shown to a pow, gangus will go 2 steps ahead. Both sides lack class

They abuse and disrespect you, your country, your nation and even your religion daily on national television like Times now and Republic TV among many others

I support this move. Humiliate bharatis whenever and wherever you get the chance.

off topic-
i am not able to create a thread because of my minimum posts.
will someone plz make a thread about this chutyia chaman baba, he is getting famous by abusing pakistan army in his every second video,he also got phone called by some indian tv. he said he is pakistani but he didnt sound like pakistani. maybe if he is from pakistan he left the pakistan in early ages. we need to tackle him on social media.

my pakistani brothers and sisters do something about it.
this guy is in UK ... and have nothing to do with pakistan and web is filled with up such type of indian pricks

Don’t forget that “cup” at the PAF officers’ mess along with that receipt.....

We did not disrespect him.
Our jawaans saved his life. They gave him medication treatment. Food tea. He had a shower (God only knows when he washed last). Clean clothes and returned to India with dignity.
You have returned him to his family!! Machine can be replaced, but not the head of the households...

Abhinandan was treated very well by PAK Army. Sara ghusa kashmiriyon nay nikal diya....Ssg commandos to ghusa utarnay gaye thay par bloody nose on enemy literally daikh kar thanday par Gaye. I cannot expect same from indian forces. Some Ram is bound to hurt our pilots as no local would hurt them

Yes, More Additions to PAF War Trophies.

abhinandan helmet.png

D1FVrfOWwAIxpoM.jpg

off topic-
i am not able to create a thread because of my minimum posts.
will someone plz make a thread about this chutyia chaman baba, he is getting famous by abusing pakistan army in his every second video,he also got phone called by some indian tv. he said he is pakistani but he didnt sound like pakistani. maybe if he is from pakistan he left the pakistan in early ages. we need to tackle him on social media.

my pakistani brothers and sisters do something about it.
It's looks like London

One official video was enough. I am talking about all the soldiers taking selfies and stuff..
What makes you think the monkeys would have treated our soilders any better, before? Did you forget where they cut the tongue of pur solider? Do stop spreading this libtard "we should have peace" notion, around.

For God's sake he was getting his photos taken even while he was getting treatment or was bloody in the car.. .

He was an enemy combatant.
What did you expect us to do? Worship him?
We did more than any country will do to an enemy combatant.

The symbol in the helmet has corroborated to my apprehension about the “doctoring” of the Indian warriors!!! It’s a great news for Pak provided her soldiers safeguard their Iman and Ihlas....
Trishul is a hindu sky God. He must have believed it brought him safety up in the sky.

I really wonder what indians will do if they catch any of our pilots. The amount of abuse and disrespect we have shown to a pow, gangus will go 2 steps ahead. Both sides lack class

For God's sake he was getting his photos taken even while he was getting treatment or was bloody in the car.. .

Public only as Abhinandan himself acknowledged that Pakistan Army saved him. None of the official humiliated him in any mean. Rest about speaking of Nazi Regime; they are all injected to be extremist so whether Abhinandan was treated as such or not; demoralized India wouldn't miss any thing to be done to any Pakistani.

I really wonder what indians will do if they catch any of our pilots. The amount of abuse and disrespect we have shown to a pow, gangus will go 2 steps ahead. Both sides lack class

“Punga Lena nahi mafi deni nahi”

Back
Top Bottom