What's new

Abhinandan Not First To Get A Fake Medal !

None of us were born to an English speaking family , so there is NO SHAME in reaching out to others when English comprehension is a HUGE problem.

Let me help you understand this topic.

WRONG. The PAF was INCAPABLE of engaging the IAF in that period. The 3 losses of the IAF was due to MANPADS.
No PAF for miles and days on end.

This means that Flt.Lt. Chibber's presense scared off the PAF and allowed the Mirages and the Jaguars to blow up the Pak Army troops into smithereens. You have highlighted in red , the disappearing act of the PAF.

This part explains why he got a medal. You yourself have given the answer.

Kaiser Tufail himself stated how F16s were sent scurrying away by IAF Baaz fighters.

There is a detailed explanation of this incident right here on this forum :

There was a CAP of F-16's flying near the border of which the no-2 was a relatively new F-16 pilot(a rising star so to speak) who had recently converted into the F-16. On the opposite side, he was locked on by what was most likely a Mig-29 .. Now the warning starts going off in his cockpit and tries some basic maneuvers that he recalled which are used to break the lock of a Pulse-Doppler radar using its weaknesses(rapid changes in velocity(speed/direction)). These however did not work too well as the mig kept re-establishing the lock.
Now hearing imagine hearing this sound in your head constantly and you will realize why the said pilot got flustered since he could not cross the border to close in and engage nor could he keep diving into the clouds to try and use mountains as cover since he would probably have CFIT'd.

Now please desist from running to your PET mod and complaining that your lies got exposed.

Even if that gullible child deletes my post, what will you do about all those other Pakistanis who treat you worse than my GSD treats the fire hydrant near our home ?
who is the pet mod yiu referring to?

stay descent

If I am not mistaken there was this one Indian soldier who was posthumously awarded one of the highest military awards during the Kargil conflict, only to be later found alive in the Indian military hospital.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom