What's new

Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance

They are rich , ask more!
well, it depends on your bullying and scale of your aggression. for example, sinking one of our fishing vessels recently increases the number of boats.

Shinzo Abe says Japan will provide enough boats to Vietnam, so we can restore stability and peace in the region.

Last edited:
My friend, US doesn't support a strategic arms build up of Japan. Tactical is something every country has including African and Asian countries. The point is a strategic defining arsenal that can make an enemy think 10 times before striking. A deterrent.
I am talking about ABMs, SRBMs, IRBMs, aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines etc.

The only way US can have any control on east Asia is through its chokehold on Asia. A militarily powerful Japan and an independent united Korea is a nightmare for the US.

Have you heard about Aegis destroyers of Japan?

dong-minh-nao-cua-my-co-chien-ham-aegis-lon-nhat-dat-nhat-tg.jpg

dong-minh-nao-cua-my-co-chien-ham-aegis-lon-nhat-dat-nhat-tg.jpg

Nautanki is Sanskrit/hindi for drama.
China as drama queen? LOL

You know chinese are in delusional state and mistakenly thinks Russia supports their hegemony in East Asia.
when Putin visits Japan, both countries can reach some sorts of agreement how to stop Chinese delusion.

Actually, Japan and vietnam are natrual allies. you two clowns could share the whining stories of protesting China with each other. Besides, Japan may shed some secrets of how to make its white master happy, even after taken 2 nukes and foreign army stationed on its soil. It is a good role-model you viets should follow

Last edited:
at start 10 of this baby will definitely help us against the hooligan in the neighborhood.
the more the chinese increase bullying, the more vessels come to Vietnam.

win-win for all :-)

Doi_tau_tuan_tra_Nhat_Ban.jpg

Fuel and maintenance will be damn expensive for you. Especially after you cleared off 30% of your economy.

You know chinese are in delusional state and mistakenly thinks Russia supports their hegemony in East Asia.
when Putin visits Japan, both countries can reach some sorts of agreement how to stop Chinese delusion.

Wow, Putin simply gives the chinese a joint naval drilling, that is a bonus of sale package he has sold $400 billion.
Chinese still buy it even after they said the price is expensive.

My friend, US doesn't support a strategic arms build up of Japan. Tactical is something every country has including African and Asian countries. The point is a strategic defining arsenal that can make an enemy think 10 times before striking. A deterrent.
I am talking about ABMs, SRBMs, IRBMs, aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines etc.

The only way US can have any control on east Asia is through its chokehold on Asia. A militarily powerful Japan and an independent united Korea is a nightmare for the US.
Japan and S Korea are US allies. Why should America be afraid of them?
as long as the US provides nuclear umbrella, there is no need for them to go nuclear.

Actually, Japan and vietnam are natrual allies. you two clowns could share the stories of protesting China with each other. Besides, Japan may shed some secrets of how to make its white master happy, even after taken 2 nukes and foreign army stationed on its soil. It is a good role-model you viets should follow

kiddo govt in peking is stupid, you too.

Wow, Putin simply gives the chinese a joint naval drilling, that is a bonus of sale package he has sold $400 billion.

Plus 48 other deals signed between the two, including Chinese investment in Russia's Far East, a joint wide body passenger jet and a heavy transport helicopter project.

And we agreed more or less on a price for natural gas at a rate we initially asked for from Russia.

Last edited:
Actually, Japan and vietnam are natrual allies. you two clowns could share the whining stories of protesting China with each other. Besides, Japan may shed some secrets of how to make its white master happy, even after taken 2 nukes and foreign army stationed on its soil. It is a good role-model you viets to follow
keep your rants.

Vietnam needs to become as rich as Japan.
a rich country can afford a mighty army. sounds familar to you?

When you have no friends in the world you get depressed and make up stories in your mind. Then when someone comes along, it is easy for them to play one for a fool.

Fuel and maintenance will be damn expensive for you. Especially after you cleared off 30% of your economy.
no problem. when we kick your as$ out of our waters, we can drill for oil :rofl:

keep your rants.

Vietnam needs to become as rich as Japan.
a rich country can afford a mighty army. sounds familar to you?
With hostile attitude toward China, you dream to become rich? look at cuba

Japan and S Korea are US allies. Why should America be afraid of them?
as long as the US provides nuclear umbrella, there is no need for them to go nuclear.
You are so naive about politics. if you nukes one country, you expect to trust it afterwards just it appears domicile at present? I really worry about you viets' IQ

Back
Top Bottom