What's new

Abdullah Gul visited S. East troops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now thts what we call a statesman.... our dark shyt faced ghadri has never visited our frontline troops.... even durin massive floods tht douchebag was visiting his palace(his dad was jailed for it) in france.

Bro same happens here no difference at all, this is the first time such a visit happend, while our soldiers getting martryd by terorrist, Mr Erdogan and the others just dont care and leave the country with their special private jets for a holiday!! Who cares if soldiers die for the people and country??

haha abi ne bu ya... :rofl:

i didnt understand anything... why is he mad?

amma... adam da hakli yani!

"mor ve otesi, amina koyim" :rofl:

Nasil you didnt understand lan Turkcen yokmu senin :woot:

Demi yani neyazikki dogru soyluyor!

Yalniz Basbakanin annesine kufur etmesini tasvip etmiyor ve kiniyorum.. Onun disinda soylediklerinin hepsine katiliyorum!

As far As I remember, PM has also visited front troops in 7-8 months ago.

Tayyip Erdogan

000072531239AB050EA9A968B44_b.jpg
000072530439AA667569A968B33_b.jpg

Kemal Kilicdaroglu

gediktepe.jpg

Hey buddy, tell me where is all this happening? From the photographs, I could see that the mountain ranges and ridge lines are aligned East to West but they were looking across the ridge lines, so were they looking to the south towards Iraq? or was it South east towards Iran? Are there posts involved in the conflict with the PKK? I know that Turkey does not have military conflicts with either Iraq or Iran but the posts Mr Gul visited seem to be battle ready, so I assume it is against the PKK that they are sited for. He is seen inspecting the food in some pics, are those packed emergency rations? Who are those guys in the blue/black dress with the balaclava? Are they special forces for his protection? Just curious. will be happy for any info. Regards.

it is Hatay Province if i am not mistaken. a active pkk zone!

i think it directs towards Syria and not Iraq. the food are probably daily food served in the compound. the guys in blue/black dresses are lifeguards of the Prime Minister of Turkey Abdullah Gul!

When elections are near, for show.. :wave:

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Cabatli go show these pictures to our fallen soldiers you yalaka pezevenk! sen kimden yanasin beynini siktimin mali!! Bu yalancilara neden inaniyorsunuz? muslumanmi saniyorsun bunlari gercekten?

please guys speak english, non turks cant understand it

Cabatli go show these pictures to our fallen soldiers you yalaka pezevenk! sen kimden yanasin beynini siktimin mali!! Bu yalancilara neden inaniyorsunuz? muslumanmi saniyorsun bunlari gercekten?

abim biraz saygili omani dilerim... bøyle dil ile hic bir yere varamazsin.

he just stated that the PM had visited the troops, he has also served himself in the Army. so no use to say he is a puss*.

Cabatli is a respected member in this forum who has shown us a lot. refrain from writing such words or i will tell the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom