What's new

Abdul Kalam was an ordinary scientist: A Q Khan

This comment made by a scientist for a fellow scientist from other country smells of inferiority complex specially when he is no more and is lying in a coffin for the people to pay last respects. A pathetic comment not consummate with post AQ khan held

So you are happy that your hero had disgraced another person who is in the coffins?

You feel it is the right thing? What would have happened if he had not made this comment?

when did i say that ? i am only answering your "smuggler" word.
in fact, for me Abdul Kalam is as like A.Q khan is for me.

when did i say that ? i am only answering your "smuggler" word.
in fact, for me Abdul Kalam is as like A.Q khan is for me.

So you don't think it is not inappropriate to pass a comment like that?

Suppose if AQ Khan is dead and Kalam is alive... I am 100% sure, Kalam wouldn't have passed such a low comment! It is a basic human decency!

I kindly request you not compare Abdul Kalam with this man! I hope it would not be difficult!

A thief is a thief... and is the last person on Earth to lecture on scientific principles.
what about 1857 war and it's leaders ? what about Surya Sen, Ganesh Ghosh, Kalpana Datta , mukti baheni , bhagat singh ???
and count goes on

So you don't think it is not inappropriate to pass a comment like that?

Suppose if AQ Khan is dead and Kalam is alive... I am 100% sure, Kalam wouldn't have passed such a low comment! It is a basic human decency!

I kindly request you not compare Abdul Kalam with this man! I hope it would not be difficult!
bro. take some fresh air...
comparing them is not on basis of there contributions or there morality. but on respect basis. i respect A.kalam as much as i respect A.Q khan.
Plus , for your highlighted statement i will request to reread my post.

They developed from studying doing hard work and tireless researching... but unlike there are few people who steal the blueprints and they claim themselves as scientists and also smuggle technology for personal gains!

what he stole, the blueprints for centrifuges, didn't really come of much use anyways.....It was the competing team that really built the entire thing....

Because of this guy, the world thinks that pakistan's entire nuclear programme was built using thievery....Which is not true.

Also, this is the same guy who SUPPORTED and said the engineer agha waqqar water car works....So he's not even a basic matric pass himself, let alone an ordinary scientist. He's simply a thief who stole something for his nation which came of little use, then when the nation had built some nuclear tech, he stole that for foreign countries, that didn't quite work either. Then he gets involved in some politics approving water powered cars and what not.....

And last but not least, this guy takes the TTP/Taliban side in the entire war on terror thing...You can search for interviews on youtube of him for confirmation, see it with your own eyes.

WTF is wrong with this guy.......

bro. take some fresh air...
comparing them both is now on basis of there contributions or there morality. but on respect basis. i respect A.kalam as much as i respect A.Q khan.
Plus , for your highlighted statement i will request to reread my post.

No my friend... It would take a little courage for you to say, 'AQ Khan's comments are unwanted on the present time!'

Yes I read your post, You were okay with AQ Khan's comment.

Anyways I wish you well!

He is a scientist ,saint and visionary leader those very rare combinations, hereafter you won't get such great person. He is a priceless gem of India. Swami vivekananda inspired youths in early of this century APJ did the same thing in later. We are celebrating him not alone for his scientific achievements there are many things to say about him. SO STAY AWAY
AQ KHAN YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUNDS TO CRITICIZE OUR BELOVED LEADER.

No my friend... It would take a little courage for you to say, 'AQ Khan's comments are unwanted on the present time!'

Yes I read your post, You were okay with AQ Khan's comment.

Anyways I wish you well!
What A.Q khan say is his own views. He is not my Grandfather so don't fight with me for his "unwanted comment" .
Do i told you that A.kalam was an ordinary scientist ??

The idiot strikes again. He is too jealous of Kalam and many time made such statement. He never got the respect in Pakistan which Kalam got in India. He only praised himself many time saying that had he not been there, Pakistan would not have made the bomb for 1000 years etc. He is not respected in Pakistan because he is muhajir etc etc.

Kalam was a great scientist and master of aerodynamic. ISRO's dark horse PSLV is designed by kalam so as agni series. He prepared the team of dedicated scientists ranging from V K Saraswat to Avinash Chander to Tessy thomas.
this !

In saalon ki zehaniyat hi aisi hai. Dont leave even a dead man. That too coming from the mouth of a world renowned nuclear smuggler and thug.

Taking a cue from Shahid Afridi.... Chotay dil waale log! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom