What's new

Abdali : a hero or villian for Pakistani punjabis?

.indian Punjabi language is growing whereas in Pakistan its decreasing,, b poud of your mugal culture and sing kawalli day n night..we don't care

Common bro, don't say anything against Qawali music. It's also our common heritage. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan(originally from Jalandhar), Bade Ghulam Ali Khan(of Patiala Gharana) were following the musical legacy of east Punjab

Common bro, don't say anything against Qawali music. It's also our common heritage. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan(originally from Jalandhar), Bade Ghulam Ali Khan(of Patiala Gharana) were following the musical legacy of east Punjab
dil pay mat le yaar.. kawali is good too.

guys,all the raag used in qawwalis came from hindustani music which was made by hindus.

so,just the format was qawwali.

without that,only habeebi habeebi.

You dont know anything at all bro.

I know so many myself.

Most Indian cities are much better than yours,i hear stuff like bombing on the badshahi masjid,open crime.

I know many people from Karachi and i know the ground reality.

dont try to fool me.

Nobody even play cricket matches in pakistan,n u come here with ur gob open?

yeah and we saw shabaz sharif's urdu filled punjabi,hahahaha.

sikhs have maximum contribution as they stay true to agriculture even now.

And there are so many punjabi people in delhi and otherwise,technocrats/army men and so on.....so many i cant even count.

so,whats ur point?

Even if you knew 100 it will not change the facts. Punjabi hindu khatris population in India is only 2 million at best according to official sources. Pak Punjab has been terrorism free for 4 years now, its mostly concentrated in tribal areas.

9% urban Indians shit in open which mean 2 million delhi wala defecate outside. Millions live in slums you see in western movies. Indian cities are over populated and under developed.

Shabaz sharif only speak in urdu when giving speech. Otherwise his punjabi is pure and standard majha, sikhy version of punjabi is considered rude and not fit for poetry. Just like hindi is considered poor for poetry.

India is a huge country,There are so many people who migrate around.

There are so many jatt immigrants from west punjab,what official sources do u have?

There are so many in East punjab.

Khatris are the urban dwellers and they came from cities,but there were so many who came from villages.

India ll manage its slum problem,we also have lot of money and our own pharma companies to administer medicines if need be.

Shabaz sharif has no need to speak in urdu,he tried talking in punjabi but failed miserably.

There is a lot of great poetry in Hindi specially by the recent Piyush Mishra,i find it so amazing and much better than even classical poetry which is just average.

regardless bro,abdali is no villain because we have defeated all our villains.

u guys need a hero and u shud keep him.

India is a huge country,There are so many people who migrate around.

There are so many jatt immigrants from west punjab,what official sources do u have?

There are so many in East punjab.

Khatris are the urban dwellers and they came from cities,but there were so many who came from villages.

India ll manage its slum problem,we also have lot of money and our own pharma companies to administer medicines if need be.

Shabaz sharif has no need to speak in urdu,he tried talking in punjabi but failed miserably.

There is a lot of great poetry in Hindi specially by the recent Piyush Mishra,i find it so amazing and much better than even classical poetry which is just average.

regardless bro,abdali is no villain because we have defeated all our villains.

u guys need a hero and u shud keep him.

You are south indian stop trying hard to be punjabi, Abdali was not defeated. Sharma poet ko to uske ghar wale bhi nai jante. Hindi poet is oxymoron, even few hindus write songs in urdu for bollywood. If its written by hindu doesnt make it hindi. There is very clear difference between both languages.

Only taapori street language songs are written in hindi. And Indian themselves have written about Pak cities compared to India. The only thing India beat Pak is in population.

i never claimed to be punjabi,i am a proud brahmin myself and my dad was a haryana cadre bureucrat.

u dont know about piyush mishra,thats not my problem.

This guy writes in hindi/not urdu.

Indians especially some stupid journos write that because they want to be seen as different from the official narrative,i know many pak folks who emigrate desperately.

You have 2 cities and u manage your international image,fair enough.

our slum dwellers dont do armed crime like afghans in karachi.nor we get heroin/narcotics like u do in karachi

I have lived in mumbai and it is a great city,the cops rule with a iron fist and throw away muslim appeasing politicia and most slums ll dissappear.

most slums r muslim ghettos,ur baggage.

when i was in dubai,i got so many applications from guys in Pak.

Our universities and human resource is 1000 times better than yours and thats our real strength.

PS: Miya Tansen was also a sharma,who converted to marry Akbar's daughter.

Last edited:
if Pakistani Punjabi is so great then why there aint good Pakistani Punjabi singers or poets and why nobody watch Urdu movies. they have take pride in achievements of Indians y? falana is frm Pakistan falanas great granddad lived in some part of Pakistan. why is there no talent in pakistanis

True, Hindi has a very rich poetic tradition. While Urdu followed the poetic meter system of Farsi and Arabic called Arooz, but Hindi poetry followed the traditional poetic meter system of India called Pingal.

i see people like piyush mishra not getting any respect by today's people.

His poetry is mind blowing.

i never claimed to be punjabi,i am a proud brahmin myself and my dad was a haryana cadre bureucrat.

u dont know about piyush mishra,thats not my problem.

This guy writes in hindi/not urdu.

Indians especially some stupid journos write that because they want to be seen as different from the official narrative,i know many pak folks who emigrate desperately.

You have 2 cities and u manage your international image,fair enough.

our slum dwellers dont do armed crime like afghans in karachi.nor we get heroin/narcotics like u do in karachi

I have lived in mumbai and it is a great city,the cops rule with a iron fist and throw away muslim appeasing politicia and most slums ll dissappear.

most slums r muslim ghettos,ur baggage.

when i was in dubai,i got so many applications from guys in Pak.

Our universities and human resource is 1000 times better than yours and thats our real strength.

Yes as i said only thing India beat Pak is human resource. Now you are trying way to hard to be punjabi. Sharma if wrote in hindi poetry then i can imagine how shitty it will be. Im pretty damn sure that if he wrote it for bollywood then it must have been in urdu. Bollywood doesnt take kachra.

7 times more population ofcourse its only natural for India to be ahead. But not on things which matter, like people starving. India hunger is comparable central africa as of 2013 report. India will always remain behind Pakistan when it comes to poverty.

Slums is another thing Indians specialize, you see big populations has advantages and disadvantages. Enjoy your advantages while average Indian shit in open and die in gutter.

nuri average indian has higher per capita income than Pakistan which means average indian is better off than a Pakistani.

How did this thread come from being about Abdali to about Hindi vs Urdu, India vs Pakistan.

if Pakistani Punjabi is so great then why there aint good Pakistani Punjabi singers or poets and why nobody watch Urdu movies. they have take pride in achievements of Indians y? falana is frm Pakistan falanas great granddad lived in some part of Pakistan. why is there no talent in pakistanis

Lol There is one Pakistani punjabi poet still alive who is bigger then anyone Indian punjabi could ever produce. SM Sadiq, he have wrote 35.000 songs. Hundreds of his songs have been copied by bollywood singers. See poetry run in our blood. He wrote this for Nusrat when he was 15 years old.

Pakistan fankaran di dharti eh

nuri average indian has higher per capita income than Pakistan which means average indian is better off than a Pakistani.

Pakistan per capita $1600 India $1300 by this june. Stop trying way to hard, lies can be exposed easly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom