What's new

ABC News investigate iraqi army war crimes

The insurgency isn't just ISIS. Many Saddam loyalists as well.
and where did the sunni tribes who are the majority of the fighters disappear ?!
you remember those who were protesting peacefully over a year in the streets before malki brought the army and whipped them out. watch the videos before you comment please

That report nothing but an effort to stop the PMF from cleaning the country from isis.

Every regime that want to see iraq like Somalia absolutely paid that channel to do that report. We all know money can buys every including channels in the west where they worship money and women they have nothing to do with god or morales.

That report nothing but an effort to stop the PMF from cleaning the country from isis.

Every regime that want to see iraq like Somalia absolutely paid that channel to do that report. We all know money can buys every including channels in the west where they worship money and women they have nothing to do with god or morales.
ok we all know that about the west. please discuss the pics and videos that are very clear and graphic on the NET. the west didnt make this up. your own soldiers filmed it and took the pics!!

ok we all know that about the west. please discuss the pics and videos that are very clear and graphic on the NET. the west didnt make this up. your own soldiers filmed it and took the pics!!
Don't quote me again.

Plus the Iraqi issue isn't of your interest I recomend that you go mind your business.

Everyone should be held accountable for war crimes. When US soldiers commit war crimes their own military investigates the issue and takes action. Iraqi army needs to be held accountable if they are guilty of war crimes against their own people.
Has U.S paid the price for hundreds of thousands of lives it took for wars it started based on lies? If yes, then we'll all be fine with investigations on any war crimes belonging to any army.

Don't quote me again.

Plus the Iraqi issue isn't of your interest I recomend that you go mind your business.
il quote you corner you embarrass you whenever i want.
if you cant handle discussions like real men get the hell out of here.
iraq matters me more than it matters you. for many reasons. of course being muslim is the first. but at least i live next to iraq. unlike you hiding in the same country that destroyed your nation while paying taxes for them. traitor

I love how the west and their media like to point fingers at others... Yet not a single western leader or puppet have been tried for war crimes, starting with Nuking Japan, to Vietnam, and to today's western wars.. So anything coming from the west regarding war crimes and etc is just a total joke, the west should be the last one to even mention the words war crimes..

Has U.S paid the price for hundreds of thousands of lives it took for wars it started based on lies? If yes, then we'll all be fine with investigations on any war crimes belonging to any army.
well that include iran government. please open the investigation. 3 iranian presidents said publicly if it wasnt for us US would have failed in Afghanistan and iraq. you gave them itntel, militias, you joined the killing and you gave them maps that lead to the airstrikes of many villages and millions have been killed in both countries.
got you. i condemn you from you and your own officials words and actions in Afghanistan iraq syria lebanon yemen bahrain and saudi

Last edited:

For collateral damage no, but US has paid lots of money to rebuild Iraq. In cases were Army deliberately killed civilians action was taken to prosecute those soldiers and financially compensate the family. We are talking about a country at war with another country doing this, it is unprecedented for a conquering country to do this. Either way it doesn't matter whether every soldier was punished or not, Iraqi soldiers should be held responsible for war crimes they commit. Unfortunately, their army shows no integrity or professionalism to act in that capacity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/28/u...tence-and-a-question-of-military-justice.html

For collateral damage no, but US has paid lots of money to rebuild Iraq. In cases were Army deliberately killed civilians action was taken to prosecute those soldiers and financially compensate the family. We are talking about a country at war with another country doing this, it is unprecedented for a conquering country to do this. Either way it doesn't matter whether every soldier was punished or not, Iraqi soldiers should be held responsible for war crimes they commit. Unfortunately, their army shows no integrity or professionalism to act in that capacity.
cuz those soldiers are more loyal to the militia than the army. thats the main reason

cuz those soldiers are more loyal to the militia than the army. thats the main reason

That is a challenge for all armies recruiting, they have to select clean people, people who are loyal only to their country and army. You can't have gangsters, militants, mercenaries, etc in your army, they will never be loyal.

Back
Top Bottom