What's new

ABC News investigate iraqi army war crimes

Rakan.SA

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Last edited:
that's why Iraqi government asked US to send thousands weapons directly to the sunni tribes to help them

say at least directly you like IS, don't hide it by saying about sunnis

ABC news can go screw themselves, so should all the IS sympathizers. U.S itself is the biggest perpetrator of the war crimes in the past decades. That's the funniest thing around.
what about the second vid. that was 2006 or 7. also IS ?! what about the 3rd video ?!
stop hiding behind ISIS and making excuses. your policy created ISIS. and created other MUSLIM groups that has every right to defend them selves. you are exposed. this war will not end until all the victems from the muslim world, specially lebnanon syria iraq yemen ahwaz balouch, will march towards tehran. your government screwed up. unless iranian ppl through out your terrorist government including your so called imams and excute them. your government dragged your country to a bloody war and it didnt even start. il repeat it again the war hasn't started yet
of course i know you are ignorant and will try to change subjects or make it personal or start making up lies that comfort you. im telling you now as i told you before.. your own politicians know this fact. they know they are fighting in 4 arab country for their existence. by their i mean your government and imams and every single supporter.

that's why Iraqi government asked US to send thousands weapons directly to the sunni tribes to help them

lol you think im shy ?! i dont care about IS. other ppl are dealing with them. im focused ON YOU

It is true that the Iraqi Shia army committed many war crimes against Sunnis. Most of these crimes are done by Sadr's Mahdi Army and Kataib Hezbollah.

the way i see it. you go all trouble goes. including IS.
so i dont bother paying attention to the symptoms. i pay attention to the disease

It is true that the Iraqi Shia army committed many war crimes against Sunnis. Most of these crimes are done by Sadr's Mahdi Army and Kataib Hezbollah.
as you can see from the report its also done by the army it self. you can clearly see their badges

So now news channels have become Judge, Jury & executioner..the UNHRC, the International Court, The Red Cross, the bearers of justice and righteousness and whatnot?

Pretty easy for a white Yank to sit in his office sipping at that awful black thing they call coffee and then pretend to be an expert on war and make judgments on what a soldier who has seen his comrades get killed beside him does to the enemy who doesn't go for any niceties....

The real worlds different chaps...this goes out to all those fancy human rights activists and news channels, including those in my own country.

So now news channels have become Judge, Jury & executioner..the UNHRC, the International Court, The Red Cross, the bearers of justice and righteousness and whatnot?

Pretty easy for a white Yank to sit in his office sipping at that awful black thing they call coffee and then pretend to be an expert on war and make judgments on what a soldier who has seen his comrades get killed beside him does to the enemy who doesn't go for any niceties....

The real worlds different chaps...this goes out to all those fancy human rights activists and news channels, including those in my own country.
yes how can i help you ?! whats your point ?! are you denying muslims are being killed in iraq and syria by shia militia sponsored by iran and by irans soldiers ?! this war has been going on for 14 years now so were you in a coma or what ?!

I support Iraqi Army. Inshallah they will soon take Tikrt too.

The US hopes for a stalemate in Iraq. The US isn't keen on having the war end. As long as the war goes on, it gives the US more flexibility, as the saying goes. :confused:

The US hopes for a stalemate in Iraq. The US isn't keen on having the war end. As long as the war goes on, it gives the US more flexibility, as the saying goes. :confused:

Why did you bring up USA? I never mentioned USA in my post.

I support Iraqi Army. Inshallah they will soon take Tikrt too.
so you support their crimes as well. Allah has a place for you in the after life. support all you want nothing is going to change. as long as iraqi army is sectarian and is run by iranian thugs or irans puppets they will never win. we will wait and see if im right or wrong. making all MUSLIMS ISIS supporters and will only escalate the war. and now its too late to fix the damage they have done.

The US is involved with Iraq since the 1980s when it put Saddam into power to fight Iran.

I know but what is your point? Do you like IS?

so you support their crimes as well. Allah has a place for you in the after life. support all you want nothing is going to change. as long as iraqi army is sectarian and is run by iranian thugs or irans puppets they will never win. we will wait and see if im right or wrong. making all MUSLIMS ISIS supporters and will only escalate the war. and now its too late to fix the damage they have done.

Keep your bs to yourself. You support IS from beginning, I don't think you guys need any reason to support IS other then hate against Shia, Christians and Yazidi.

Back
Top Bottom