Abbottabad by-election: Fight breaks out, polling halted

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Abbottabad by-election: Fight breaks out, polling halted
By Dawn.com

ABBOTTABAD: Polling in the PK-45 constituency, Abbottabad-II, was suspended on Thursday after a fight broke out between the workers of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), DawnNews reported.

The by-election was to be held today in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Abbottabad town.

Stiff competition was expected between PTI’s Ali Asghar Khan and PML-N’s Farid Abbasi.

Around 118,000 voters are registered in the provincial assembly constituency.

The PK-45 seat in the KP Assembly was won by Sardar Mehtab Abbasi in the 2013 general elections. He vacated the seat when he was appointed as the governor of the province. The seat has been won by the Abbasi family since 1988.

If it's happen in Karachi more than 100 posts crosses by that time. Now let's watch how both parties defend it.

Strongly Condemn attack by terrorist supporters on poor PML-N Voters.

See, anyone can speak like the way he wants. Problem comes for the proofs. And IK still has to provide 100 of them for the false claims he made so far. That's why I call him a liar. #NoRespect

hahahahha....ab tou adat si hogi hai aysi news suni/ dekhni/ parhni!!

larro...apna hi moun torlayna but dont you dare vandalize the cities!

very difficult seat to win.. its like 2003 aus team vs uganda.. i am from hazara and bradri poltics and grouping is very influential factor in hazara politics.. good luck pti because ali asghar is good man.. bradri politics vs good ali asghar..

i know mentality of my people the will say vote son because his father is governer.. the dont understand that its ceremonial post..

if ali asghar wins he will become minister because he is close to IK..

Sitting government condemning the attack

If KPK govt was unable to control the situation they should have asked Punjab, we would have sent Police to keep the law and order in control :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know mentality of my people the will say vote son because his father is governer.. the dont understand that its ceremonial post..

if ali asghar wins he will become minister because he is close to IK..
Quite an impressive qualification.......!:fans:
But anyways the dreams have been shattered by the dynasty candidate....

2-3 things to observe.

PTI conduct free and fair election unlike pmln in punjab.
PTI candidate was educated and challenged family politics. lost by a small margin as compared to general election.
PTI change has lost a election, but the idea has won again !

very difficult seat to win.. its like 2003 aus team vs uganda.. i am from hazara and bradri poltics and grouping is very influential factor in hazara politics.. good luck pti because ali asghar is good man.. bradri politics vs good ali asghar..

its like rural punjab...

well the margin was close, shows that change is coming in the mind-set.

2-3 things to observe.

PTI candidate was educated and challenged family politics. lost by a small margin as compared to general election.
Dukhi dil ke dukh bhari batain...... :)

its like rural punjab...

Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Pindi Bhattiyan aur Karachi main to saray PhD bethay huay hain na.....

Last edited:
2-3 things to observe.

its like rural punjab...

how it is free and fair when we fired on you isf tigers ?? we used GUNS and Pti govt was unable to arrest us :D

how it is free and fair when we fired on you isf tigers ?? we used GUNS and Pti govt was unable to arrest us :D

I was saying that unlike pmln, PTI govt didnt try to influence ROs or casted fake votes etc..

Back
Top Bottom