What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

Actually we do not expect anything better from you but at least moderators should do their duty.

You shouldn't expect anything good from me since you and your country deserve even worst from us. The space we have given you and your fellow jokers on this forum is enough. Don't expect more from us.

You shouldn't expect anything good from me since you and your country deserve even worst from us. The space we have given you and your fellow jokers on this forum is enough. Don't expect more from us.

We do not expect anything from a combo of foolishness and radicalism like you. Ask moderators to ban indians from this form and check whether they can afford it or not. You can not do without Indian move, songs and dramas. You are dependent on us on same also. So do not talk big mouth. request moderators to ban Indians and check howmuch does your opinion is respected even in your country.

We do not expect anything from a combo of foolishness and radicalism like you. Ask moderators to ban indians from this form and check whether they can afford it or not. You can not do without Indian move, songs and dramas. You are dependent on us on same also. So do not talk big mouth. request moderators to ban Indians and check howmuch does your opinion is respected even in your country.

I read few posts on Indian Defence Forum where they talk about throwing Muslim babies in the air and see where they land. If we talk about same about Hindus here in this forum we would be banned. Look at the words they use about Pakistanis in that forum. While some Indians get insulted and complain when I use the word "Bhakturds" to describe Hindutva fanatics here which I read in the Indian newspapers. I think either Indian Defence Forum cleanup of we also be permitted to use same profanities against the Indians.

Most children of interfaith marriages take their time to choose religion of either parent. Aamir may educate his children with his religion but when they grow up they can be either. Look at Sunil Dutt he married Muslim actress Nargis and their children are Hindus.

I doubt if Aamir allowed them to chose, he forced them to pick secular tolerant religion :lol:

He is a closet hard core Islamist, makes big money movies bashing Hindu gods (he should try making even a few cartoons about secular religions and see how far tolerance goes), while suddenly declaring wanting to leave India over some incidents hyped up by elections.

Last edited:
Incredible India turned into Intolerant India on 26 may 2014 only.

hue n cry is going on in a planned systematic manner.

I read few posts on Indian Defence Forum where they talk about throwing Muslim babies in the air and see where they land. If we talk about same about Hindus here in this forum we would be banned. Look at the words they use about Pakistanis in that forum. While some Indians get insulted and complain when I use the word "Bhakturds" to describe Hindutva fanatics here which I read in the Indian newspapers. I think either Indian Defence Forum cleanup of we also be permitted to use same profanities against the Indians.

Hypocrisy = India. Simple. :)

I won't ask anyone for anything. I would keep insulting coming to this forum with the insult that they deserve. And would make them cry like you. Mission accomplished. :)

why would you ,you are not an Indian .

So Sunil Dutt with Muslim wife can raise his kids as Hindus. But Aamir Khan with Hindu wife cannot raise his childrens as Muslims ? Usually in nearly all cultures children take fathers name, culture and religion.

Butt Hurt = you, and advocate about minorities freedom.. mob are free handed in the name of blasphemy... so it is better to stick to your internal issues....

A bharati on a Pakistani forum calls a Pakistani to look into his internal matters. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom