What's new

Aaj Subah: Pakistan Biggest Weapon Export Deal Ever With China Exposed !!

All countries buy/sell weapons so does Pakistan why are they calling it Napak Sajish? we are are buying these weapons to defend ourselves how is it a conspiracy against India? and they are saying "Pakistan bhokhlaya hwa hai"
soo India imports 10 times more weapons iska mtlb ye 10X darray hway hn
and sad thing is gullible Indian believe everything they say as long as its against Pakistan

article-2227789-15D9A0CF000005DC-307_472x308.jpg

Indians are insecure, after being rules by muslims for 100 years, they are afraid of Muslims / Pakistan. this is deep rooted in hindu musalman can defeat and rule them any time.

There is very little cure for Indian P.I.A, burnol won't effect anymore.

I would have shared the same in stupid & funny thread. Just a media hype fueling anti-Pakistan Modi's campaign and expecting public rating. Every country buy weapons so what.
Soon military analyst like Raj47 will give his analysis wait till that.

All countries buy/sell weapons so does Pakistan why are they calling it Napak Sajish? we are are buying these weapons to defend ourselves how is it a conspiracy against India? and they are saying "Pakistan bhokhlaya hwa hai"
and sad thing is gullible Indian believe everything they say as long as its against Pakistan

View attachment 442177
Our media is stupid. They have some issues. I do not think its going to change.

Pakistan has one Zaid Hamid , India has many dozens.
We saw a couple of them.

View attachment 442177

Literally spilled my coffee laughing.

Picture is epic!!

Back
Top Bottom