What's new

Aafia Siddique maybe Released Soon . Thanks to IK

Why ? she is convict lets stay away from her .
Convicted by whom and for what? Terrorism? Convicted by the greatest terrorist the world has ever seen? She was a PHD, a daughter of this nation. If she had done something to harm Pakistan then she belongs in a Pakistani jail, if she did something to harm the Yanks, well fck the Yanks.

Convicted by whom and for what? Terrorism? Convicted by the greatest terrorist the world has ever seen? She was a PHD, a daughter of this nation. If she had done something to harm Pakistan then she belongs in a Pakistani jail, if she did something to harm the Yanks, well fck the Yanks.
And to death.

i hope we get her back alive but it seem she has passed away and they are just delaying here body released in my opinion.

There is a reason that the Pak government, pak military, or even her own family has not been seriously pushing for her release. She is not as innocent as many of you think.

If she is ever released, she will disappear like her kids, sister and mum. You wont see any interviews. She will be kept away from the public.

There is a reason that the Pak government, pak military, or even her own family has not been seriously pushing for her release. She is not as innocent as many of you think.

If she is ever released, she will disappear like her kids, sister and mum. You wont see any interviews. She will be kept away from the public.

Hwat evidence do you have to make such an assertion: "She is not as innocent as many of you think."

The Gray Lady of Bagram, Detained in metal Chains at Guantanamo Bay with her children's in the sea side room, over-raped in captivity, shot in the thighs ......it was Dr. Afia Siddiqui.

She is a Women, a Pakistani Women, and my sincerest sympathies are with her, and I defend her!

And do have a look at the horrible pictures, which came from Abu Ghurab Jail, Iraq after American Invasion of Iraq. That's why, I often say, United States of Terrorism, the great Terrorist against Humanity world has ever witnessed.

She is the daughter of this land and she needs to be rightfully returned to us. Let us all hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom