What's new

A Year In, India's Communist-Led Kerala Continues to Take Steps to Ensure Inclusivity

Dude Good Analogy.............
India and South Korea gained independence ...............
But India as a nation have not produced a Brand like Samsung..........
After all Kerala is a Small state in India compare to UP,MP and Bihar.
We can Compare Kerala with any other states in India in any of the Parameter...............Child Mortality,Health,Male Female ratio,Female feticide, Dowry Related crimes,HDI,Etc........
As I mentioned Kerala is employing more than 30 Lakhs of People from other States
Why I mentioned GST is because the monopoly Revenue collection in the form of Taxes by Manufacturing Sates will tilt towards Consumer States....................

Beef is Malayalis object of desire...............
I think the successive governments in Kerala have implemented the Central Government schemes properly,
the reason why Kerala has highest literacy,good health ,almost 100 % electrification of Household and almost free from open defecation ...........
But when you Speak of America, Canada etc...........
The Government Take care of their Citisens in Health Care, education,Old Age etc........
If that is Capitalism.......I think most of Indian poor will befit from such schemes
Malayalis have been working abroad before 1947..............Singapore, Malaysia(Malaya) even European Countries
Population density of Kerala was never in favour of industrialisation..............
Please Check data of the People from India going for employment in ME in past 2 years.............
Now UP,Bihar & Punjab have replaced Kerala...............
Punjabis & Gujaratis also have good no of NRI's...
Difference is that they are settled in US, Canada & European countries and so very less remittance........

Acche Din varies from people to people.............

There are more Keralaites abroad than migrants working in Kerala. Name top ten private industrial enterprises in Kerala

I give Keralaites credit for protecting the environment and high social indicators

Negatives for Kerala - no economic development within state

Oh please .
Dont tell that BS.
South Korea also has population density more than us yet they have developed in to one of the highly developed self industrialised nation.
Why?

Why should we drag whole nation here ?
Do they prevented us from nurturing Good MNC's in Kerala ?
All this so called HDI,big statistics wont deliver the result until it transformed in to a self reliant highly industrialised society .

You need quality life ,you should work for it with zero corruption and pure merit .
Even brightest youngsters chose to migrate to some other state or nation.

GST ,whether thats good or not ,you dont have to boast about so called highly developed state of Kerala.
We are nothing .
I would agree with you when only the all malayalis earn a good self reliant developed society in our state
SK is not the only Country that's more developed than India..............
You Can Compare SK with India.Why are you getting annoyed when i am comparing Kerala with other Indian states.
you talk about quality of life and least corruption, in both these parameter Kerala is ahead of any Indian states.
Migration of youngsters will become a huge problem to India too.

This model is not sustainable.

What will the future generation do a 100 years from now when the ME oil dries up? Go somewhere else to send money?
No Economic Model is sustainable for 100 years.......
That's the truth of Ecnomics
Kerala urgently needs to develop some industries of its own and become self reliant. Being ME slaves is not sustainable in the long run.

Himachal Pradesh has shown the way - social inclusion and high HDI but still being self reliant. Worth emulating.
With 34.8 million population and 38,863 sqkm Kerala
out of this total ares 10,336 sqkm is protected forest which is almost 23% of total area.
This makes Kerala one of the most densely populated states in India........
IT Sector & Tourism is generating Jobs in Kerala
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...rism-says-kerala-labour-minister-1618641.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-create-25-lakh-jobs/articleshow/52902046.cms
Compared to HP, Kerala is more socially unifrom

Not true.
Currently Kerala has no economic model. Remove the remittances and see the effect as a control experiment.

Source?
More importantly, so what? That means being under or unemployed is okay? Did not get your point.

SK is not the only Country that's more developed than India..............
You Can Compare SK with India.Why are you getting annoyed when i am comparing Kerala with other Indian states.
you talk about quality of life and least corruption, in both these parameter Kerala is ahead of any Indian states.
Migration of youngsters will become a huge problem to India too.

That's the truth of Ecnomics

With 34.8 million population and 38,863 sqkm Kerala
out of this total ares 10,336 sqkm is protected forest which is almost 23% of total area.
This makes Kerala one of the most densely populated states in India........
IT Sector & Tourism is generating Jobs in Kerala
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...rism-says-kerala-labour-minister-1618641.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-create-25-lakh-jobs/articleshow/52902046.cms

Kerala
• Total
38,863 km2(15,005 sq mi)
• Total 33,387,677

South Korea

• Total
100,210 km2 (38,690 sq mi)
2017 estimate
51,446,201[6][7] (27th)
• Density
507/km2 (1,313.1/sq mi) (23rd
India
• Total
3,287,263[5] km2(1,269,219 sq mi)[d] (7th)

Typical Malayali.

Always find excuse to defend each and every point.
This so called HDI is nothing for good when your young people works in some other nations.

Our quality of life is Hartal , down to earth laziness and militant unions .
Socially uniform ? :lol:

Without Gulf remittances economy of Kerala govt will tank to hell and this so called high HDI will grin against you.:D

Other states ,look at the TN or Karnataka or Maharashtra or Gujarat .All they need is some more push they will become industrial powerhouse of the nation.

If you are boast about so called high HDI then you should have a landmark MNC is show as beacon of brightness and prosperity .
We dont have anything.

Back
Top Bottom