What's new

A week of worrying about rising intolerance in India

lol, coming from a congytard who has been loosing every election for last 3 years and playing 2nd fiddle to a person like Lalu, ...Chutiya sometimes supports Lalu, sometimes AAP and sometimes Congress :lol:

Bhakt lose Bihar and talks AAPTARD Congress and whatnot. Looks like brain damage because of shock has been too high. Time for electric shock treatment.in mental asylum

19g2vley2efahjpg.jpg

Yes. Valium is an escape route for desh bhakts. But that will leave the ground empty for traitors to exploit.

Electric shock time for you too.

Bhakt lose Bihar and talks AAPTARD Congress and whatnot. Looks like brain damage because of shock has been too high. Time for electric shock treatment.in mental asylum

At least i am consistent in my support unlike the moron here switching sides conveniently to who ever wins the election :lol:

Now Bhakt unable to comprehend sentences too...tell me something...do you see Amit Shah in your room sitting with you?

Showing increasingly violent tendencies after shock loss in Bihar.
Okay.. thamba... who is the bhakt and who is the Congressi ? This is confusing

Now Bhakt unable to comprehend sentences too...tell me something...do you see Amit Shah in your room sitting with you?

Or a retard unable to form sentences :lol: Why... do you see Amit shah every time you sleep at night :lol: ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom