What's new

A warning from Pakistan a day after Indian Army vows to avenge soldiers’ killing

WHY would i do that with you? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE Joe? (One of those Indian members i have always respected and valued)
I am just stating what you DID SAID!!

Hey, lighten up. I was just pulling your leg; I don't want to re-run the Kashmir story for the 999th time.

was in response to:

The only addition i made was the confidence that even you wont deny it based on our previous interactions.

OK, OK, I retract. Now calm down. Nothing against you, friend, I was just standing up for my side. It's awfully lonely here these days; all the John Wesley Hardins and William Bonneys have migrated, leaving pore ole Cap behind.

ho ho ho ! looks like you prefer democratic ways (referendum) where it only suits you .
either be a democrate or hypocrite .
dont play as a goody good democratic country while surpressing a large chunk of people who wants referendum .

Whatever you say.

As you have pointed out correctly, we have a lot to learn from more experienced democracies. :P

only sodiers will loose their lives.
i have utmost respect for soldiers but the way they are treated its better to satify ego of civilians with a war.
make everyone realise no electricity no water no money no business. the clouds of smoke will make everyone realise what soldiers are going through.

war can not bring peace in pur scenario only logical thinking can. which is almost impossible to expect out of politicos and civilan war mongers.

With a joint population averaging some 1,7 billion people, the culling on the border isn't enough to curtail the overpopulation in your countries

Only war can bring human development to the region.

If i were pakistani i would be worried.
Indians have sudarsan chakra,thukku,i mean sudarsan missile,it can totally destroy pakistan and then report back to their HQ.
I would be very worried.

haha till then keep your army deployed in iok . :D .

Actually, only XIV, XV and XVI Corps, champ. Unless you are into psy-warfare and want to repeat the old story of 700,000 Indian Army soldiers. These three Corps, with their nine divisions, total up to 135,000 soldiers: one third in Jammu and echeloned in the hills behind, one third in Ladakh, including the detachment in Siachen, and perhaps one third in the Vale.

It's not as many as you folks think.

If i were pakistani i would be worried.
Indians have sudarsan chakra,thukku,i mean sudarsan missile,it can totally destroy pakistan and then report back to their HQ.
I would be very worried.

I wouldn't fret, if I were you. There must be something to be found for you to worry about; can be arranged, no need to look for Pakistan's worries.

I wouldn't fret, if I were you. There must be something to be found for you to worry about; can be arranged, no need to look for Pakistan's worries.
ow i am touched.Totally honored that you have focused on it,i would be even more honored if you would personally look if something found for me.
I am also honored that you have advised me not to worry about pakistan.
I was just going through my counting skills and amazingly found out that i being first person was using my "freedom of speech" to second one,pakistan and you being third person just passed me your valuable advise to first regarding second.I am just trying to figure out the connection here.
But I am totally touched man. Trust me :partay:

All I got from that is that I got answered three words for each one I wrote. Fascinating.

Post #3.
According to you this is substandard forum...then why you waste huge amount of time here?

When it comes to Kashmir you are no more different then Khaki Chadi brigade who advocates Muslim massacre in Kashmir to change the demography.

29 to 100.
You seem to have left your arithmetic skills behind somewhere. With some luck, nobody will pick it up. It could be a lifetime handicap. :D
Ya,real handicap brah,forget my arithmetic skills,we need to admit you in nursery real quick :rofl:.Adversary severely lacks comprehension skills i see :partay:

Won't help you count.
You can't help others on things you don't know about pal. :D
On a serious note,do not interfere being third person,it spoils my fun,lets not limit my response to two words.:enjoy:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom