What's new

A Visit To "Chai Wala's " Cafe in Gulberg Green!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys remember the famous Chai Wala, who was randomly photographed and his picture went viral on social media. He was snapped up by various model agencies making him famous. He's now opened trendy cafe bars in Islamabad and in Gulberg Green an area I'm residing presently, so naturally we paid a visit to the joint and enjoyed the tea and atmosphere and took some pictures.

IMG_20220917_181834.jpg

IMG_20220917_181702.jpg
IMG_20220917_181933.jpg

IMG_20220917_181908.jpg

IMG_20220917_181939.jpg

Last edited:
Guys remember the famous Chai Wala, who was up randomly photographed and his picture went viral on social media. He was snapped up by various model agencies making him famous. He's now opened trendy cafe bars in Islamabad and in Gulberg Green an area I'm residing presently, so naturally we paid a visit to the joint and enjoyed the tea and atmosphere and took some pictures.

View attachment 880639
View attachment 880640View attachment 880641

View attachment 880642

View attachment 880643

How was the food? Taste and pricing? I will visit there soon.

lol I remember when he went viral, good for him.

Does the guy himself ever come around and prepare chai for real ?

lol I remember when he went viral, good for him.

Does the guy himself ever come around and prepare chai for real ?
He commutes between his outlets as folks are always lining up to take selfies with him.

Is this the same Chaiiwala of London?
I think London joints are more associated with Abhinandan.

Good that social media fame has enabled him to achieve this. One of the better outcomes of SM.

Seems a bit too self obbssesed for my liking lol, imagine plastering your photos all across your place of buisness

I think women were especially going ga-ga over him for a while.

Everyone uses their leverage to get what they want.

He will get plenty of women to visit his joints for a spot of chai.

Being an "attention-whore" is not a crime I guess.

The atmosphere was great with certainly more females hanging out inside.

Exactly - target customer base....

Women will be there because he's a chick magnet. And we will be there for the chicks....

View will be good to go with the Chai....

Last edited:
Gulberg Green, itself is really becoming an upmarket sector, apart from other mega projects, I noticed at least two Five Star Hotels being built there and this is the entrance into the area.

Gulberg-Greens-3.jpg

Guys remember the famous Chai Wala, who was randomly photographed and his picture went viral on social media. He was snapped up by various model agencies making him famous. He's now opened trendy cafe bars in Islamabad and in Gulberg Green an area I'm residing presently, so naturally we paid a visit to the joint and enjoyed the tea and atmosphere and took some pictures.

View attachment 880639

:cheesy: :woot: :rofl:

222.PNG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom