What's new

A very interesting video on the US, Pakistan, and India

I dint say this video has Stephen Cohen. Stephen Cohen is part of same Brooking institute. I was talking about other video from the same bookings institute. In this Vedio for example, he presents Pakistan as totally irrational state that can not think. If you buy that message or think that I am silly then all I can say is forgive me, I can't understand you.

He does not present pakistan as anything as " totally irrational state that can not think" . Yes, you did not understand and went off what one guy Cohen, who is not even in this video has said.

I think it is more of pro US govt. Bruce is not a common man on the street. Is is a ex CIA officer. Everything he says or writes has approval by his government. Most often these events are arranged to bring the people into the perception of govt.

again another ridiculous claim " Everything he says or writes has approval by his government". He is not giving up national security secrets- he does not need to nor has had the " the govt" approve his book.

He is speaking on foreign policy issues and beyond the CIA which he left decades ago. he has been in the foreign services field on the civilian side for decades too.

He does not present pakistan as anything as " totally irrational state that can not think" . Yes, you did not understand and went off what one guy Cohen, who is not even in this video has said.

Sir I am the most stupid and Idiot on the earth.
please please please forgive me.

again another ridiculous claim " Everything he says or writes has approval by his government". He is not giving up national security secrets- he does not need to nor has had the " the govt" approve his book.

He is speaking on foreign policy issues and beyond the CIA which he left decades ago. he has been in the foreign services field on the civilian side for decades too.

Sir I am the most stupid and Idiot on the earth.
please please please forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom