What's new

A very interesting interview with the chairman of Nescom

Do you Pakistanis know what Hamid Mir and Geo Channel attempted to do here? They tried their best to gather classified Information on Pakistani Nukes for India as much as they could by using the word SIR repeatedly.

Yeah I can see that but Dr Shahab did not give away any information that is so critical or not already available since a lot has been written but I really don't see the reason why Dr Samar would even agree for an interview with Hamid Mir. If I was in his place, I would decline him and ask never to call me again. The self projection and self praise must be avoided

It was a great read and in one sentence he emphasized Dr qadeers importance when he said that his job was uranium enrichment and how a car is useless without fuel. So he gave pretty big credit to qadeer while also reminding Pakistan that there were other scientists who also did great work which in unity allowed us to gain nuclear power. Remember if a car without fuel is useless so is fuel without the car. Both are interdependent and need each other just like all the scientists working in that project needed each others expertise...

He made a great point about human resources which debunks many theories about our nuclear program and explains the limitations faced by many other nations who tried or are trying to gain nuclear prowess. If nuclear bomb was easy to make as a hand gun then every nation would be nuclear but it needs expertise of the highest order which Pakistan got by investing in nuclear scientists. His point about rolling back and security of our nuclear assets was also very well.

It was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Back
Top Bottom