What's new

A tragic family going to break.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shoaib Malik beats Sania Mirza in Tennis Game

Former cricket captain Shoaib Malik has taken to playing tennis and is elated at defeating his wife, Sania Mirza in a match on a mini court.
“I play tennis with Sania twice a week. I beat her at a mini-court recently,” Malik said during an interaction with the media.
Malik, who developed interest in the game after his marriage to the Indian tennis star, said he was now aiming to defeat her in a match on a standard court.
He claimed that Sania’s game had improved after their marriage. Malik said he was in India during the historic Pakistan-India Cricket World Cup semi-final but regretted not being able to watch it live.
“I did not have a visa for Mohali,” he said.

He revealed that Sania was passionate about cricket and they supported their respective countries during Indo-Pak cricket matches.
About their marriage, the cricketer said both were happy. They are based out in Dubai but keep on visiting their native countries.
“We live in Dubai but keep visiting both India and Pakistan. The High Commissions of the two countries have been very cooperative in issuing us visas,” Malik said.

:rofl:

Koi lamha bhi kabhi laut kar nahee aaya
Woh shaks aisa gaya phir nazar nahee aaya
Wafa ke dasht mein raasta nahee mila koi
Siwayye gard-e-safar humsafar nahee aaya
Kisi chiraag ne poochi nahee khabbar meri
Koi bhi phool mere naam per nahee aaya
Pallat ker aane lagay shaam ke parinday bhi
Hamara subha ka bhoola magar nahee aaya