What's new

A time for a change NOW!

Abasin Turi

Reaction score
dunno why am i making this thread but i really am devastated and i really want to kill all the politicians. i am so bereaved to see the deployable condition of pakistan. too much corruption too much inflation, deaths and murders nearly every minute in every nuke and corner of pakistan, and now army generals are revealing the painful truths of past and our politicians say its of no use digging for the old corpses .. WHY? why cant they be trailed? if you guys want to trail mushraf for all his deeds isnt that also a part of the past now..? if you want to trail bhutto's and benazir's murders , why not the murders of democracy??
i am so pissed at every body and i see no hope.. do you guys see any hope? am totally flabbergasted and i see things will be same in the future too..

The problems are widespread and change will arrive slowly - you have to let the democratic process work. Change things by becoming politically active and encouraging others to pay attention and changing things together as a nation come election time.

This anger at the state of affairs needs to be channeled constructively.

dunno why am i making this thread but i really am devastated and i really want to kill all the politicians. i am so bereaved to see the deployable condition of pakistan. too much corruption too much inflation, deaths and murders nearly every minute in every nuke and corner of pakistan, and now army generals are revealing the painful truths of past and our politicians say its of no use digging for the old corpses .. WHY? why cant they be trailed? if you guys want to trail mushraf for all his deeds isnt that also a part of the past now..? if you want to trail bhutto's and benazir's murders , why not the murders of democracy??
i am so pissed at every body and i see no hope.. do you guys see any hope? am totally flabbergasted and i see things will be same in the future too..

Hey, the world is what the world is. This line usually came from a bad guy in a movie (obviously wont' be well promoted): "Think about nothing about yourself for a change, and you will see change."
Let me know if it works. :cheesy:

The problems are widespread and change will arrive slowly - you have to let the democratic process work. Change things by becoming politically active and encouraging others to pay attention and changing things together as a nation come election time.

yeeah its alot easy to sit in US and say it =))
politics is too deadly for poor people..
and elections are still a myth in our society.. nobody votes and why should they?? our votes are never counted but anyway lets all hope for the best .. thats all we can do , JUST HOPE and thats it:undecided:

Hey, the world is what the world is. This line usually came from a bad guy in a movie (obviously wont' be well promoted): "Think about nothing about yourself for a change, and you will see change."
Let me know if it works. :cheesy:

sir this is my philosophy and i live on it ... it works but i want to instill this philosophy in others too..

sir this is my philosophy and i live on it ... it works but i want to instill this philosophy in others too..

Nah, I wouldn't do it if I were you. A lot of people won't receive this well, even if it's well intended. Those who know, don't tell.
Because I guess real ladies never tell. :cheesy:
And gentlemen never ask? :rofl:

Nah, I wouldn't do it if I were you. A lot of people won't receive this well, even if it's well intended. Those who know, don't tell.
Because I guess real ladies never tell. :cheesy:
And gentlemen never ask? :rofl:

don't mind but your rolling laugh is abit weird...
okay i will take your word.. i will zip my mouth ziiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppeddd...
now noone will know bout this...

i really dont have that much faith in the democratic process in pakistan, its rotten to the core, why place any hope in this?

however you are right, from our end on the grassroots level we can do our bit, a collective effort is far more important that a indivisual one, but can we all agree on how to go about it? :pakistan:

yeeah its alot easy to sit in US and say it =))
Not cool, not cool at all - you think I don't have immediate family living and working in Pakistan?

Leave this absurd and rather insulting line of reasoning out next time please.

politics is too deadly for poor people..
You don't necessarily have to be a politician - I suggested you become more politically aware/involved and encourage others to do the same - don't go looking for fights, but at least get yourself and others to pay attention to the issues that affect them and get them to try and choose the guy that might make a difference.

and elections are still a myth in our society.. nobody votes and why should they?? our votes are never counted but anyway lets all hope for the best .. thats all we can do , JUST HOPE and thats it:undecided:
Well, most monitoring organizations said that the last round of elections in 2008 were largely free and fair, though turnout was low. Of course one good election does not imply a trend or that the next elections will be just as fair, but yes, we can hope, and Pakistanis can play a constructive role by voting and encouraging others to vote.

Back
Top Bottom