What's new

A Thank You Note to India From a Father in Pakistan

Care to share the Details Mr.Ortho Surgeon? where and how? What is this IZZAT KI SAWAL?,which your Institution or Hospital goes into?
Da team operates? you are a NGO?I Understand you are sharpening your skills but don't paint it as doing something out of love for People across the border' Because that is a thin line we get into.
Take it easy my friend ... No need to create controversy over everything on pdf ! Offcourse i m not doing fr the love or anything ! Just introduced myself lil bit ...! And M no ngo or any 1 ... M just a doc student ...... Wats da big deal !

Wats da big deal is you kinda Doc? Really no controversy ? My Bretheren die everyday on battlefield.You are drop without any conscience,? You dont even know the procedure
Wo chill out buddy ! I do sympathise with our fallen soldiers.... Its Da reason m on pdf .... But wat i do is my job. ! Ur takin things whole different way ! But its ok .... :-)

Such stories tells us that apart from flamboyance of hatred and political differences. We too share bond of Harmony and willing to help each other when ever need arises...

Agar teri hoti toh you would talk the same, i dont understand why you are saving a kid who will become a Jihadi next! That is what they teach their kids.NO POLITICAL CORRECTINESS HERE!'
Dude u got crious issues ! Goodnight

Re
Where are you posted at in the first place? i don' know such Polio surgery etc.

How about posting some Pics now MR.Orthopaedic Surgeon
read about ilizarov fixators in lower limb reconstructions... U ll get answers

Thank you to the dear Indian folks who were involved in this great deed, especially the brave and noble Kohli family. Allah bless you and may peace prevail.

Nice Escape, Still doesn't answer my queries. I am not the one with Curious Isssues, These are the pattern of FRCS.

Not many in west quote Ilizarous methods.Are you educated in Erstwhile Soviet Union?
Agreed ... The west dont use it much but some still do use it .... Itstime consuming procedure n much money in it but we ve some really good results... Send me ur email
I ll send some pics of the cases n da one we r goin to operate....

I think this was posted before - Even then a worth reading thread!!!!

I think this was posted before - Even then a worth reading thread!!!!
There are many more such living tales worth reading and all looks like same. And yes its true that if an Indian doctor comes to know that patient is from across the border, pressure always gets higher. But it doesn't affect the process. BTW RIP little angel.

Too bad she passed away. :(
That's life anyway. At least she felt.loved and cared for before dying. REALLY SAD WHEN A CHILD DIES SO YOUNG BEFORE EEVER AHAVING THE CHANCE TO LIVE AND EXPERIENCE LIFE. ITS SO UNFAIR.
May her soul rest in peace

Indian People mail the medicines to US using IndiaPost.....maybe Pakistanis can get medicines through the same procedure...using any international courier services

@Raftaar maybe able to help you with what legalities are there

Yes but do they have this courier service for Pakistan?

@Raftaar can you give me some information

Yes but do they have this courier service for Pakistan?

@Raftaar can you give me some information
Hi , well there r two online pharmacies in india.
Netmeds.com
Mchemist.com or bookmeds.com
U can get in touch with em... They can help u on this .

Last year my mother got operated in Apollo chennai, there i used to watch pakistani couple with young kid who got admitted with some rare heart disease , everybody used to wish him as they are our special guests. Unfortunately the little angel didn't make it and you should see the whole atmosphere in hospital that day , its really heart breaking..........still remember one security guard who is tamilian crying like baby

Back
Top Bottom