What's new

A sincere and serious question to Indian right wingers here on PDF

He's not Chinese though.

Fair play to the Chinese, their paid trolls are obvious and don't hide that they're Chinese.
Don't know what his nationality is , unlikely to be Chinese as he is a Muslim.

But he is not a "liberal" by any definition of that word, going by his posts here.

His agenda is political and hateful.

Don't know what his nationality is , unlikely to be Chinese as he is a Muslim.

But he is not a "liberal" by any definition of that word, going by his posts here.

His agenda is political and hateful.
Tbh, India and Pakistan do have issues with people who critique the state, which is sad, because such people have a vital role to play in the country.

Can't search his posts, because I can't see his profile

I see that some of the Indian thugs are disowning the father of nation and are giving evasive replies.

Frankly speaking The forefathers of both India & Pakistan have suspicious histories.

Circumstantial evidences clear show that their motives were not clean.

Tbh, India and Pakistan do have issues with people who critique the state, which is sad, because such people have a vital role to play in the country.

Can't search his posts, because I can't see his profile
Yeah, dude. Agreed - criticism is very important. We should not live in an echo chamber.

However, as I said this guys agenda is political.

E.g. In one of the usual china India p1ssing contest threads, Chinese posters puts up video after video of Chinese bullet trains. Our friend is there cheering them on - "India will never beat china - china a 100 years ahead of India " etc etc.

5 minutes later our friend starts a thread " India starting bullet train service - very stupid idea - stupid Modi- chaiwalla doesn't know that Hyper loop is the real transportation of the future - bullet trains are a waste " etc etc. :lol:

The guys agenda is purely political. His nationality - I would not try to guess - no idea!

Yeah, dude. Agreed - criticism is very important. We should not live in an echo chamber.

However, as I said this guys agenda is political.

E.g. In one of the usual china India p1ssing contest threads, Chinese posters puts up video after video of Chinese bullet trains. Our friend is there cheering them on - "India will never beat china - china a 100 years ahead of India " etc etc.

5 minutes later our friend starts a thread " India starting bullet train service - very stupid idea - stupid Modi- chaiwalla doesn't know that Hyper loop is the real transportation of the future - bullet trains are a waste " etc etc. :lol:

The guys agenda is purely political. His nationality - I would not try to guess - no idea!
His nationality is likely Indian. I've met such Pakistanis too, who can't appreciate anything good in Pakistan. Granted, both countries are places where half the educated population would rather immigrate and leave, but progress should be heralded.

Thing is Chinese don't hide their nationality. Made a thread on this and other nation's paid members in the Member's section. The Chinese belief is rooted in the superiority of the Chinese nation and their leader to all other nations. Thus, they don't try to put down any other country, they just try to prove they're better.

His nationality is likely Indian. I've met such Pakistanis too, who can't appreciate anything good in Pakistan. Granted, both countries are places where half the educated population would rather immigrate and leave, but progress should be heralded.

Thing is Chinese don't hide their nationality. Made a thread on this and other nation's paid members in the Member's section. The Chinese belief is rooted in the superiority of the Chinese nation and their leader to all other nations. Thus, they don't try to put down any other country, they just try to prove they're better.

I have met quite a few Chinese who hate being Chinese as well - except fewer Chinese can express it and live.

I have utmost respect for Gandhi ji, he was a Mahatma in its true sense, his philosophy and values were way way ahead of his time, this world has to keep evolving for a thousand more years even then I am not sure if people will be worthy enough to truly grasp and embrace his values.

But if this is a trick question to choose between Congress and BJP, then my choice is BJP. I trust Modi and I don't really have many alternatives, Congress is a dynastic wasteland, AAP is a joke and I personally doubt the patriotism among the leftists, I don't mean no offence to the left wingers, I just won't feel comfortable with them running our country while China to remain our biggest threat for a foreseeable future.

Last edited:
gandhi was a good guy he loved girls under his arms and just wanted to play. dont hate the player.

gandhi was a good guy he loved girls under his arms and just wanted to play. dont hate the player.
I have too many things to say about Jinnah too, but I'd rather not stoop to your level and just report your post.

You do understand it was not India's money? It was Pakistan's share of British Raj's treasury.

Did Pakistan pay Bangladesh's due?

Also, Remember Pakistan did not separate from India as claimed by you folks. India got Independence a day after your's. So your payment should come from British India not India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom