What's new

A silent conspiracy to change demography of US, UK, Canada and other Anglo-Saxon countries…

Nah, Hispanics will replace white people at least here in America.

A silent conspiracy to change demography of US, UK, Canada and other Anglo-Saxon countries…

It seems slowly, steadily but surely South Asians are moving in large numbers to all Anglo-Saxon countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia to outdo the whites in terms of numbers.

I think this change of demographics was a deliberate strategy by intelligence agencies of South Asian countries to preempt the colonial designs (plans to reestablish colonial rule in South Asia) of Western countries.

What do Westerners have to say about this?
M8, this is old but South Asians will always be a small minority. Hispanics will evidently become the majority in America by 2050.

It seems slowly, steadily but surely South Asians are moving in large numbers to all Anglo-Saxon countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia to outdo the whites in terms of numbers.

I think this change of demographics was a deliberate strategy by intelligence agencies of South Asian countries to preempt the colonial designs (plans to reestablish colonial rule in South Asia) of Western countries.

What do Westerners have to say about this?

MESSAGE FROM A GUY (ME) WHO WATCHES A LOT OF MOVIES SOMETIMES :

yeah, you gotta look at not just the present and the past, but also at the future.
on timescales of hundreds and thousands of years,
if you wanna post about geo-politics in the first place.

Well, it is funny that so many Muslims are running to the "evil" West.

The thing is when Muslims are a minority they are all like we want peace, we are misunderstood etc.

As soon as they start breeding like cockroaches they start their demands and start their violence against the country they ran away to.

Muslims should just live in their fantastic, peaceful, rich, and morally good Muslim countries.
@Trailer23

Back
Top Bottom