What's new

A short history of religious bigotry in our Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miniscule number of minorities in your armed forces. Hence just a token presence.

They need to over-represented to not be tokens? Pajeet logic lmao. Prove they're not being decided on merit, pajeet.

Sikhs make up 1.73% of Indian population.... wasn't one of the PMs of India a Sikh (Manmohan Singh).

India's also had 4 Muslim presidents and 1 Sikh president.
India is so call secular not based on religion.. Quaid e azam told you we are 2 different world cant live together. PM from other religion can happen in India not in Pak.

Miniscule number of minorities in your armed forces. Hence just a token presence.
97% of the population is Muslim, so I wouldn't be surprised if minorities are not represented much in the army. Plus there's no culture in Hindus and other such minorities to join the army. There have been a lot of Chrisitans though, and they've served well.
Example being Cecil Chaudry.

They need to over-represented to not be tokens? Pajeet logic lmao. Prove they're not being decided on merit, pajeet.
I am not here to prove anything. Your army, your people. Jo karna hai karo.

I am not here to prove anything. Your army, your people. Jo karna hai karo.

So you're here to post your shallow two-bit Pajeet opinions, but not ready to back them up. Got it.

So you're here to post your shallow two-bit Pajeet opinions, but not ready to back them up. Got it.
I am not here to waste my time on meaningless arguments. I care least bit what you do with your army.

Says the bigot himself.

No more repetition from such kind of liar & Pakistan hater. Faiz Esa is already exposed for his enmity that he goes down every level merely to settle his own score.

Thread locked.
Regards,
non muslim doesn't have a right to become president or prime minister in Pakistan.

This is the constitution of Pakistan and the same is not the point to attempt a shame & blame against Pakistan. The argument is not even considerable unless majority decides or someone think to please the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom