What's new

A short history of religious bigotry in our Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
@truthfollower

Refer back to post # 3 in this thread in which you received Negative Rating from a friend.

As a citizen of Pakistan, you have the right to speak your mind and complain about constitutional aspects of the country but you don't talk about partitioning of our beloved country. This view will not be well-received and it felt wrong to me as well.

Please heed my advice and revisit your post. I am giving you a chance.

@HRK Please tell me why negative rating? Cant even speak my mind? Then whats the purpose of this forum.
I also disagree with my parents, But it doesn't mean that I don't like them.
Because admins are incompetent and won't do shit about rules of established for rating ^ here is a glowing example.

Refer back to post # 3 in this thread in which you received Negative Rating from a friend.

As a citizen of Pakistan, you have the right to speak your mind and complain about constitutional aspects of the country but you don't talk about partitioning of our beloved country. This view will not be well-received and it felt wrong to me as well.

Please heed my advice and revisit your post. I am giving you a chance
Okay I am sorry.

If the country is an Islamic republic then it needs to define muslims. As such, declaring ahmadis as non Muslims is perfectly fine and valid. why are ahmadis hell bent on Calling themselves muslims when they deny a basic pillar of Islam?
The only bigotry i see is ahmadis are openly declared non muslims but ismaelis are not. Gustakhne Rasool SAW is rightly not accepted but why is gustakh e Allah tolerated?

Because admins are incompetent and won't do shit about rules of established for rating ^ here is a glowing example.
:p::p::p::p::p::p:

First of all Sikhs make up almost 2% not 1%
Secondly that Sikh is dubbed as "The accidental Prime Minister".
Parsis are not even 0.1%. Even then Sam Manekshaw was our Army Chief, and not by accident but by merit. Can there be a non-Muslim Army Chief in Pakistan? What will you say to a patriotic non-Muslim Pakistani? That you can serve your country but only upto a limit. There will always be a glass ceiling for you.

Parsis are not even 0.1%. Even then Sam Manekshaw was our Army Chief, and not by accident but by merit. Can there be a non-Muslim Army Chief in Pakistan? What will you say to a patriotic non-Muslim Pakistani? That you can serve your country but only upto a limit. There will always be a glass ceiling for you.
Mate all the first C-In-C were non muslims of all millitary branches.. and yes an army cheif can never be Muslim by law of Islam it has to be a Muslim ( no hate towards Non-Muslims)

And if he is patriotic he will make it higehest he can and will be proud of it.. men in Khakhi do not see religion,caste or creed.

Mate all the first C-In-C were non muslims of all millitary branches.. and yes an army cheif can never be Muslim by law of Islam it has to be a Muslim ( no hate towards Non-Muslims)

And if he is patriotic he will make it higehest he can and will be proud of it.. men in Khakhi do not see religion,caste or creed.
At independence, there were hardly any high ranking desis to take over Army Chief position, hence Britishers were retained for sometime. I am talking about non-British non-Muslim C-in-C.

Your next 2 statements are contradictory to each other. On one hand, you say Army Chief can never be non-Muslim. On other you say, men in Khakhi do not see religion.

At independence, there were hardly any high ranking desis to take over Army Chief position, hence Britishers were retained for sometime. I am talking about non-British non-Muslim C-in-C.

Your next 2 statements are contradictory to each other. On one hand, you say Army Chief can never be non-Muslim. On other you say, men in Khakhi do not see religion.
Well there were many desis.. sectary to Auchik was Syed Shahid Hamid

Secondly I am stating what Islam says... and men in Khakhi dont see religion,caste,creed witin perimeters of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom