آئی ایس آئی دنیا کی بہترین سیکرٹ سروس

DeceptiveEagle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
اد رکھیں
آئی ایس آئی دنیا کی بہترین سیکرٹ سروسز میں سے ایک ہے۔
جب آئی ایس آئی کسی کو شُوٹ کرتی ہے تو پھر وہ بچتا نہیں۔
نہ کبھی آئی ایس آئی کا نشانہ چُوکتا ہے، مزید یہ کہ آئی ایس پی آّر نے اس حملے کی مزمت بھی کر دی ہے۔
حامد میر جعفر کا ڈراما صرف اور صرف فوج اور آئی ایس آئی کو بدنام کرنے کے لیئے انڈین ایجنٹوں نے بنایا ہے، جسکا بھرپور ساتھ جیوٹی وی والے بغیرت اور باقی کے مفاد پرست دے رہے ہیں۔

اد رکھیں
آئی ایس آئی دنیا کی بہترین سیکرٹ سروسز میں سے ایک ہے۔
جب آئی ایس آئی کسی کو شُوٹ کرتی ہے تو پھر وہ بچتا نہیں۔
نہ کبھی آئی ایس آئی کا نشانہ چُوکتا ہے، مزید یہ کہ آئی ایس پی آّر نے اس حملے کی مزمت بھی کر دی ہے۔
حامد میر جعفر کا ڈراما صرف اور صرف فوج اور آئی ایس آئی کو بدنام کرنے کے لیئے انڈین ایجنٹوں نے بنایا ہے، جسکا بھرپور ساتھ جیوٹی وی والے بغیرت اور باقی کے مفاد پرست دے رہے ہیں۔
I agree with every word you have said.But regret that ,well known to so many people, such enemies of pakistan have become resourceful under the nose of ISI.what a shame.

1150383_707155732634590_648992501_n.jpg

DG ISI.

I agree with every word you have said.But regret that ,well known to so many people, such enemies of pakistan have become resourceful under the nose of ISI.what a shame.
Thanks to the democrazy pipers. It was BB who ordered closing down of Indian desk in ISI and her sorts restraining ISI from doing their jobs properly. These are the same people who did not take actions on ISI reports. Their agendas are 180 degrees to national interest. And then they malign ISI and PA.

need way way bigger font. Barely can read it.

You Burgers can't even read Urdu anyhow ! :whistle:

The only Ghalib you knew of was the Ghalib Market in Lahore ! :p:

Uncle seh baaat karnaa hiii pareiii giiii tereiii bareiii mein ! :mad:

You Burgers can't even read Urdu anyhow ! :whistle:

The only Ghalib you knew of was the Ghalib Market in Lahore ! :p:

Uncle seh baaat karnaa hiii pareiii giiii tereiii bareiii mein ! :mad:

Aap se bahtar ati hai urdu, though i have forgotten the spellings :D

its a load of baloney that ISI is the best secret service

You need to google a bit on this. ISI is No#1 CIA is #2 and RAW is #5 or 6

just fan made lists, CIA is obviously the best, it has loads of funds and very advanced technologies, they operate satellites for survaillance etc, not comparable

ISI scope is limited to specific region, indo pak region where as CIA scope is spread world wide

just fan made lists, CIA is obviously the best, it has loads of funds and very advanced technologies, they operate satellites for survaillance etc, not comparable

ISI scope is limited to specific region, indo pak region where as CIA scope is spread world wide
my father used to say.
گاڑی تو ہر کوۃی چلالیتا ہے ڈرایور وہ ہوتا ہے جو خراب گاڑی چلاسکتا ہے۔
It is not the machine but man behind the machine which matters. When assessment of a person or organisation is done it is done on the basis of its environment, resources, qualification and results derived through its resources. Those judging CIA on the bases of their technology and advancement are blinded with glitter and unable to judge the worth.

my father used to say.
گاڑی تو ہر کوۃی چلالیتا ہے ڈرایور وہ ہوتا ہے جو خراب گاڑی چلاسکتا ہے۔
It is not the machine but man behind the machine which matters. When assessment of a person or organisation is done it is done on the basis of its environment, resources, qualification and results derived through its resources. Those judging CIA on the bases of their technology and advancement are blinded with glitter and unable to judge the worth.

to aisa karo na Pakistan to f7 dedo, US can have F22, based on superior pakistani skills we can win over USAF

kia baqwas ker rahe ho yr, it not common sense, don't you think that CIA has more well trained experts, with the resources and tech at their disposal

CIA needs ISI when it comes to regional matters like pak afghan etc, but ISI has no match when it comes to beyond regional expertise and im sure CIA has more expertise and better opertaion than ISI on global matters

to aisa karo na Pakistan to f7 dedo, US can have F22, based on superior pakistani skills we can win over USAF

kia baqwas ker rahe ho yr, it not common sense, don't you think that CIA has more well trained experts, with the resources and tech at their disposal

CIA needs ISI when it comes to regional matters like pak afghan etc, but ISI has no match when it comes to beyond regional expertise and im sure CIA has more expertise and better opertaion than ISI on global matters
I dont want to divulge any further information here. Take care

Back
Top Bottom