What's new

A question you cant answer

1972327_10152081527736840_919381573_n.jpg

who ever answers this correctly with explanation will get 100 thanks and a cookie from me :D
will start with @BDforever

@jarves @levina @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @cheekybird @scorpionx @Indischer
the answer would depend upon the sample space. If the sample space is from -infinity to positive infinity, or simply zero to infinity, the unique answer's count would be 1 while the sample space count would be infinity
so any probability of success would be = 1/infinity=0%.
in fact even if the answer is not unique in this case, any answer would be wrong mathematically.
Sample space is the foremost important factor in such questions.

1972327_10152081527736840_919381573_n.jpg

who ever answers this correctly with explanation will get 100 thanks and a cookie from me :D
will start with @BDforever

There are 4 options which would indicate 25% is the answer : 1/4=0.25=25%

However since 25% is on there twice, the chance of choosing the correct answer of 25% is therefore 50% however since 50% is now the correct answer and is only on there once, it goes back to 25%. It is an infinite loop of those two answers

the question is quite tricky... answer is 50%... probability of picking right answer from all 4 option is 1/4.. since there are two 1/4... the probability is 2/4... which means 50%.

There is no question here to chose answer for. How will you decide what is the right answer? So, answer is zero. Whatever answer you chose, you will not have chosen correct answer.

Normally probability assumes there is a correct answer. So, getting it right is (no. of times you get correct answer)/(Total number of options). Here, there is no correct answer hence 0/4=0. Else, if 25% is the correct answer, then probability is 2/4=50% (fallacy), if 50% is correct answer then probability is either 25% (again fallacy) or 33% (another fallacy), depending upon how you choose, by value (25, 50, 60) or by option (A, B, C, D). same with answer 60%. So, you will never be right whatever option you chose, you will be wrong. It is similar to the statement "Whatever I say is a lie".

Normally probability assumes there is a correct answer. So, getting it right is (no. of times you get correct answer)/(Total number of options). Here, there is no correct answer hence 0/4=0. Else, if 25% is the correct answer, then probability is 2/4=50% (fallacy), if 50% is correct answer then probability is either 25% (again fallacy) or 33% (another fallacy), depending upon how you choose, by value (25, 50, 60) or by option (A, B, C, D). same with answer 60%. So, you will never be right whatever option you chose, you will be wrong. It is similar to the statement "Whatever I say is a lie".
exactly.....its a paradox
hence the title reads A Question You cant answer

Its simply a troll question :D

Back
Top Bottom