What's new

A question for Pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one should Pakistan support?

A question for pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one Pakistan should support?

• Iran

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Saudia

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 94 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iran was the first country to recognise Pak... It was also Pakistans closest ally during Reza Shahs era... Our relationship soured because Pak joined Americas shitty seato & cento pacts .. Which the revolutionary govt deemed a betrayal...

Somebozo here also hates Sufi saints.. He loved abusing and cursing them... So I'm not surprised.
He must be a registered member of
Main nokar sahaba da :D

Syrian government is legal and most of Syrian people and Syrian army support it. A government with an army is better then some wild barbaric groups who eat people alive. Slaughter Alawites, Christians and Sunnis.
@Gamer-X I thought you're pro Iran.
I am pro muslim, i thought if Pak forces are in KSA so that some kind of situation arises and Pak Army implements martial law in KSA:lol::enjoy::pakistan:

And i am supporter of Iran as Iran after china is the second country which can be our strategic partner

When Modi attend personal meeting with PM of Pakistan, then what you expect from Pakistani people. PM is roaming in Lahore in his new Luxury Bentley , giving leverage to his son to cut deal with Indian business tycoons, then what you expect. For average citizen of Pakistan or India has just security risk and rest of rich people enjoy all venues of jointly develop business. Those Indian who support Pak India peace dialogue should condemn the visit of Modi in Pakistan.
I dont want to deviate from the original thread topic but to answer your point. Frankly if Modi did not visit pakistan then he would have been called a warmonger , hindutva terrorist who is not interested in peace, anti-islamic.....etc. What your PM does is none of our business. India will deal with the powers that are in pakistan, If army wants to talk why do they step forward? they are anyway running the country. As for as business is concerned if not Indians , Nawaz will deal with somebody else. It will be business as usual, India or no India makes no difference whatsoever.

Pakistan should not support aggressor now who is aggressor?..Irani will say sudia and saudi will say irani so better stay out of it or better help them in ending this conflict rather than taking side of one againts others

but who has better relation with Pakistan? :P

I dont want to deviate from the original thread topic but to answer your point. Frankly if Modi did not visit pakistan then he would have been called a warmonger , hindutva terrorist who is not interested in peace, anti-islamic.....etc. What your PM does is none of our business. India will deal with the powers that are in pakistan, If army wants to talk why do they step forward? they are anyway running the country. As for as business is concerned if not Indians , Nawaz will deal with somebody else. It will be business as usual, India or no India makes no difference whatsoever.
No problem he can do business, but opportunity for all. Not for selective types.

I remember a taxi driver in Rawalpindi played an entire song that was all about Shia kafir shia murtid shia wajibulqatal and whatnot

His right butt check was later recovered from the blast site..

Pakistan should not support aggressor now who is aggressor?..Irani will say sudia and saudi will say irani so better stay out of it or better help them in ending this conflict rather than taking side of one againts others

but who has better relation with Pakistan? :P

Right now Pak is doing business with both..

Their ringtones are Shia Kafir Shia Kafir Allah hu Akbar
I shit you not ,its an actual ringtone
Allah is Quran Suarh Maida aya 82 say:

" you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: we are christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly. "

How can Shiites who believe in God, Quran, Prophet, pray, Qibla etc... be kafir? Such claims began since uprising of wahhabi Suadis in Najdestan.

Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main source of global terrorism
I am pro muslim, i thought if Pak forces are in KSA so that some kind of situation arises and Pak Army implements martial law in KSA:lol::enjoy::pakistan:

And i am supporter of Iran as Iran after china is the second country which can be our strategic partner
Thank you bro.

Stand up against aggressor as per Islamic teachings

Back
Top Bottom