What's new

a query about ISI and IB

sundus munir

New Recruit

Reaction score
salam to all the respected seniors out there!i really need u ppl's guidance regarding RECRUITMENT IN prestigious dept.'s of ISI and IB, very i m passionate to have my career in one of the dept's, and if it happens which i know is very difficult,becoz to b in these institutions is not a doddle ,it would b like a dream cum true 4 me, somehow or the other i feel that this is the thing that i could do and i want 2 do, nowadays i ve been only praying dat might there would b a place for me there,at present whenever i talk to anyone abt it, everyone just sarcastically says that it is almost impossible for you,but then i think that even the impossibilities should have a start from somewhere ,though i do know to some extent abt ISI,abt the written exams pattern and stuff for AD ISI.but the one problem that i had cum across that i couldnt get an access to the FPSC website,its been not opening,so how would i b able to keep myself abreast of the announcements being made regarding the exams and applying for the job etc.other than the source of the newspaper?secondly i have a question about ELILGIBILITY area like currently i ve been doing BS(hons) in MASS COMMUNICATION,after completion of my BS (equivalent to Masters)will i b capable to take the exam of AD ISI?and if there would b no place for me in ISI,being a civilian can i apply for any post in IB dept? i dnt have any info regarding IB,like the job nature and the hierarchy aswell,also tell if the civilian females could join IB?i know i ve been asking which couldnt b openly discussed on the public forum due to security,integrity of the particular dept's,pls if u culd do it in a much covered way so might the security issues of the dept wont get disconcerted,i would really appreciate if u ppl consider the post and reply as well since atpresent there is no one to guide me in a right way!!

Salaam there
apko ye information aisy nahi melengi, agar ap serious hain tu ap newspaper parha kary, inki job bina kisi title kay hoti hain or aam thor par announce hoti hay k aik Govt. organisation ko given individuals require hain
education baad ki baat hoti hay....
:wave:

dont know much abt this stuff...........hopefully these links will help you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Bureau_%28Pakistan)

c the references and try to read through all of them.......just to know wht you are planning to do...........

Dawn,Jang,Nawaiwaqt,NEWS & Express Newspaper Ads,Jobs in Pakistan,Admissions,Tenders & Classified careers on PaperPk.com

all e papers adds for job and admission...........

to be honest dont sit back for isi or ib............do some other stuff tooo....

best of luck

Last edited:
I know website promotion is not allowed but I'm just sharing a link.

CSSForums carries detailed discussions and news about IB, FIA and ISI tests:-

Intelligence Bureau (IB) - CSS Forums

Ministry of Defense - CSS Forums

This will be the most definitive news source about recruitment, past exams and selection procedure. (though a lot of people destroy the forums with repeated threads and questions)

i dont think they would take up a civilian for ISI, your best shot could be doing CSS perhaps then you can IB or FIA

Salaam there
apko ye information aisy nahi melengi, agar ap serious hain tu ap newspaper parha kary, inki job bina kisi title kay hoti hain or aam thor par announce hoti hay k aik Govt. organisation ko given individuals require hain
education baad ki baat hoti hay....
:wave:

Humm ( Tanha Dil Tanha Safar Dondhay Tojay Phar Kayoon Nazar ):coffee:

It's late for IB now it's test is on 6th of MAY 2012. However post of Assistant director for ISI will be announced within next two months InshaAllah. So keep on checking up with me if you can, i will surely inform you.
Kindly, all those people who have no idea about recruitment in these agencies, please don't mislead others, based on your conjectures.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom