What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the new rule master or something.....how is it out of topic, if you are chest thumping on what some Muslim says then what's the problem in listening to what a Sikh, Hindu or a Christian has to say. !!

ya guys. He can post it cos, its always ON(off) Topic. Windy, Its boring to say again. We dont care the hell what a sikh says about Pakistan. Its about a Indian muslim talking bout. Discuss the topic or if u want to troll, start a new thread as usual Elite troll

Yes there are lots of issues tht our country faces... but we dont go on killing people in masses... like orissa,gujrat etc... nor are minorities killed over a hotel bill!

But again its time our countries sort out issues..

Now now thats serious accusation. Can u prove from the stats? Shall we post the percentage of minorities of both nations, from 1947, shall we?
Do u want me to post how minorities are 'weeded' out? Do u want me to say, how the percentage of minorities have increased in India?
When there was mass killings in Orrissa? 3 people were killed and houses were gutted, less houses gutted than Christian houses recently in Pakistan.
Gujarat? Come again. Official statistics was about 750 people killed, 250 hindus and 500 muslims. Its not something to be proud about. But the fact that we are learning from that mistake is amazing.
How is sectarian violence in Pakistan now? :what:

why??u don't like him??
Did you miss how he was lambasting the saffronists? They feel bad when they are compared with Pakistani communalists. Their extremism is apparently not like their Muslim counterpart's. So they feel hurt. And it is easy to sneer at when the criticism is from a liberal Muslim, because according to them there is no such thing as a liberal muslim.

The best part of his answer where he literally threw pakistan concept out of the water was this..

Q. But we can also say muslims wanted pakistan cause they wanted religious autonomy ?
A. Religious autonomy ? We in India have more religious autonomy than ANY MUSLIM country in the world ! Name a single muslim country where all sects of muslim can choose to worship as they want it ?? Can khazianis ( ? ) and ahmedias do that in pakistan ? Can sunnis do in IRAN ? NO
This is the only country in the world and I repeat the ONLY country in the world where muslims have total religious freedom !
Sadly many Pakistanis have a perfect counter for this,notwitstanding how cuckoo their argument will sound. Are you ready for their counter? Here it goes:
'Qadianis and Ahmedis are not muslims'

Sadly many Pakistanis have a perfect counter for this,notwitstanding how cuckoo their argument will sound. Are you ready for their counter? Here it goes:
'Qadianis and Ahmedis are not muslims'

that is their problem ! They like to issue character certificates to every muslim around and themselves act more sauds then the sauds themselves !

A country where you get jailed,beaten,thrown in gutter and forced to say hindu mantras for eating beef.... no thank you... indian "muslims" kou mobarak ho!

969369_636039556426130_1993939651_n.jpg

Hehehe

A country where you get jailed,beaten,thrown in gutter and forced to say hindu mantras for eating beef.... no thank you... indian "muslims" kou mobarak ho!

source? or rather ur another brain fart??
can u explain the decline of hindu population in pakistan??? no u cant? so STFU:angry:

And yet as per his wife they cannot rent an apartment in Mumbai. All those freedoms but zero rights, how sad is that Javed Akhter Sahib ?

U muslim journalist had already asked him that question . U know what his answer was ? U really wanna know ? Believe me Javed Akhtar owner "her" as well !!

Anyways, I will type it down as well..

Q> You couldnot buy a flat in mumbai !! Your wife came in media and said this was due to religious discrimination. So when these kind of things happen, it sends alarm bells in pakistan that "dekha ! dekha, inhi sab cheezon ke wajah se alaiyda hue hum log" ?

A. Janaab aap alaida ho gaye ab aap log khush hai na ? You are happy ? *laughs* u are doing fine ? wonderful !

Q. But it is not about us ?
A. We are a huge society and we live in extreme paradoxes. The flat was not given to shabana cause she was a muslim.
Recently, police protection was given to me. A guard used to accompany us.

Q. Because there was a threat to your life ?
A. Yes. But not due to shiv sena !! But due to muslims ! THere was a fatwa against me ! That is also a reality. And an another reality is, Me and Shabana are the ONLY couple in history of INDIA to have been nominated as Member of the parliament by the President of India. It is also a fact that Big musicians and Big writers Big leaders Big scientists you will find muslims !
This is a huge country.

If u tell the best things about us, u will find the exact opposite. If u ask the worst thing about us, you will find the opposite. ...

Javed Akhtar Powerfull Slap to Pakistani JOURNALIST Munizae Jahangir - YouTube.flv - YouTube

That journalist is dumb but cute !!

STFU? why dont u shove it up ur arse ... and GTFO if you can like like a humanbeing pathetic fool...

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...Sj1XnzFCpyCwzxfG-FiVvRA&bvm=bv.47244034,d.bGE

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...lS-wLRWCtJHOaOz1KOPsvog&bvm=bv.47244034,d.bGE

want videos with it aswell?

would you guys just shut the F up about eating beef ? For Fcuks sake it is a lame a$$ joke now. Forget about muslims, hindus eat beef too. And in metropolitans they are readily available !

I can tell every pakistani friends that Muslims in india lead a better life than you guys.... Yes they may not be having the life standards of western countries, They do face issues of discrimination.... every indian (middle class) face discrimination at some point of life..... If you depend on what you get on net of your choice you can be ignorant and hateful......I have somany muslim friends who are happy in this country and they are proud to be indian.....

One request to my friends from pakistan stop shedding crocodile tears for indians........ Both countries have enough issues and stop looking at thru the prism of religion...... and to my indian friends.... No need to prove it to anyone what our citizens are....

I can tell every pakistani friends that Muslims in india lead a better life than you guys.... Yes they may not be having the life standards of western countries, They do face issues of discrimination.... every indian (middle class) face discrimination at some point of life..... If you depend on what you get on net of your choice you can be ignorant and hateful......I have somany muslim friends who are happy in this country and they are proud to be indian.....

One request to my friends from pakistan stop shedding crocodile tears for indians........ Both countries have enough issues and stop looking at thru the prism of religion...... and to my indian friends.... No need to prove it to anyone what our citizens are....

:tup:

ps. we aint proving ! We are flaunting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom