What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

A poor, unstable Lebanon will never enter a war against Israel, just as a rich and unarmed Lebanon wouldn't.

A proof of that is the lack of response by Hezbollah to the Israeli attacks that killed their men.

what will come next are we gonna see pdf users with aluminium thin foil on their heads?

Shhhh....yes we want the tinfoil hats for sure! Don't convince them just yet because the fabricated story telling is getting good and picking up steam. We're at "planted underground projectiles" and "depleted uranium explosives" lmao. Just let them keep going. Next they might introduce Spider Man!

You're pathetic.

This explosion definitely stopped Hezbollah from responding to Israeli bombing, and it showed the Lebanese people how Lebanon will look in case of a war with Israel.

Israel is a genius when it comes to fighting our enemies.

Oh please! Give it a rest. You had nothing to do with this as much as you would like to make everyone think you did. Last thing on any Lebanese people's mind is you or anything to do with you.

Depleted uranium is used for very high material strength. Especially when you want to achieve maximum penetration values for the projectile. I lean more towards that this was an attack used high velocity kinetic projectile for deep underground penetration. Something was stored in the lower levels of the port probably.
It can be used in a different form...

Ezerdi2 post is pretty convincing. Somebody said there was a spike in radiation on the radmon.org site, but I couldn't find it.
Really strange. It fits into Israeli activity, but bothe Hizbullah and the Lebanese government say it was an accident.

I just don't buy th 'accident' line.
It was not an accident..it was intentional ...First the ammonium nitrate was heated with a sort of incendiary projectile, and then detonated with a missile...once the ammonium nitrate was burning(black smoke) , it was detonated..(white smoke)

France and Israel ( The Uae ) did this attack in Lebanon

1) to stop possible maritime deal between Turkiye and Lebanon
2) to destroy Hezbollah's stockpiled chemicals ( in 2016 stupid Nasrallah threatened to blow up Haifa/Israel with chemicals ) with Ammonium Nitrate ... 15,000 tonnes of ammonia stored in Haifa ..... but Israel dit it in Beirut

bandit MACRON ( France ) visited the scene of the massive explosion in Beirut and The UAE promised billions of dolllars of aid to Lebanon

-- Turkiye tried for maritime deal with Libya in 2010 , but in 2011 bandit France attacked Libya to destroy Qaddafi
-- Turkiye tried for maritime deal with Egypt in 2013 , but The US-Israel used S.Arabia and The Uae to find dictator Sisi to make military coup for destroying president Moursi .... ( France-Germany were so happy and now France-Germany uses puppet Sisi as a pawn against Turkiye )

and Turkiye tried for maritime deal with Lebanon , but the massive explosion in Beirut

Last edited:
3EA7DF6B-CC86-4130-B28A-EC4F738FFC69.jpeg

See them rejoice .

Shhhh....yes we want the tinfoil hats for sure! Don't convince them just yet because the fabricated story telling is getting good and picking up steam. We're at "planted underground projectiles" and "depleted uranium explosives" lmao. Just let them keep going. Next they might introduce Spider Man!

Oh please! Give it a rest. You had nothing to do with this as much as you would like to make everyone think you did. Last thing on any Lebanese people's mind is you or anything to do with you.
I didn't say we had anything to do with it.
The man baselessly said Israel was stupid.

I just said this explosion isn't all that bad for Israel afterall.

And that idiot's super idiotic first reaction that had no truth or merit to it is supposed to mean something?!?!?! Do you realize that those are all phantom generals? And not only that, but that ALL presidents get their info about things like this from the intelligence services, not some made-up generals that don't exist!? lol. This has to be the funniest thing I've seen here in a while.

I think it's the other way around, actually. You have to have one hell of an imaginative mind, a simpleton's mind because of some surrounding pressure to think that way all the time, or a hallucinate mind, maybe on drugs or some high powered hallucinogenics to start making up all kinds of fantasy scenarios to please a simple and bored mind with nothing better to do about some devious scheme that this was all a planned attack because that's much better and funner than the boring reality of things. Just like you did in the rest of that post. You gave yourself right up. You concocted an entire scenario right here:

looool! Genius!! For some reason or the other, your mind is pressured to concoct that entire scenario without a single shred of evidence for the exact reasons I just mentioned. Congratulations, you win the PDF award for the best creative mind of the day!

Was it a drone in the shape of a bird? Or was it a missile fired from nowhere exactly? This is fun, actually, keep going. Tell us more. Was it a trained dolphin that carried a detonator while a group of mossad paid derelicts that left a small bomb in the warehouse? Or was it a whale that blew out some specific sonar frequency out of its blowhole that sent the right wavelengths to a predetermined mossad pack of TNT? I like the dolphin better because the Russians already did that.

Maybe it was the dolphin that did everything? Planned the attack and carried it out with a back-strapped RPG?
k7d07dbnl9bwaogdpywa

If it was a mossad dolphin, maybe they tried honoring the one-eyed bandit moshe dayan by strapping it with an eye patch? That's probably more realistic.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9d850abcb7ff1677086f65b89ad59947.webp

main-qimg-9d850abcb7ff1677086f65b89ad59947.webp

Wait, I sees a laser beam there!!! I got it, it was sharks with lazer beams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e14771e5606f6652ecdfd431d3b04481.jpg

Shark-Evil-Split.jpg

That's what it was!

I'm not commenting on what delivery system was used simply that it was a preplanned coordinated attack! And who has the motive to do something like this is rather clear as well.

Plus it would seem that Ammonia was a confiscated shipment headed to Mozambique that was paying a fine for being stored there and the main ppl behind the pressures that came down to keep the shipment stored there seem to be connected to the Saad Hariri camp who is a Saudi-American puppet!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/europe/lebanon-russian-ship-blast-intl/index.html

If your incapable of adding 2+2 that's your issue!

this is really really fishy. you have 3000 tons of explosives pretty much sitting in downtown beirut.

and all requests by port authority to do something about it went ignored from government officials conncted to harriri/sauds.

and this was at the height of the ISIS/terrorist crisis. How can anybody be that incompetent?

its almost as if someone wanted a mini nuke sitting there for an opportune time to explode it and take advantage. The zionist behaviour has all been gloating and how we can take advantage and blame hezbollah.

the "accident" theory just doesnt stand up in my opinion given the available information

A poor, unstable Lebanon will never enter a war against Israel, just as a rich and unarmed Lebanon wouldn't.

A proof of that is the lack of response by Hezbollah to the Israeli attacks that killed their men.

Well, as horrible it is now, i see a chance for Lebanon to use the momentum and rise again.

this is really really fishy. you have 3000 tons of explosives pretty much sitting in downtown beirut.

and all requests by port authority to do something about it went ignored from government officials conncted to harriri/sauds.

and this was at the height of the ISIS/terrorist crisis. How can anybody be that incompetent?

its almost as if someone wanted a mini nuke sitting there for an opportune time to explode it and take advantage. The zionist behaviour has all been gloating and how we can take advantage and blame hezbollah.

the "accident" theory just doesnt stand up in my opinion given the available information

When you have bribed and blackmailed leaders, controlled by zionists and worse, things like this "happen".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom