What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

Iran's Boeing 747 (EP-FAB) containing food and medical supplies to Lebanon just landed in Beirut. This is the third consignment of Iranian aid on Wednesday weighing 95 tonnes. A 22-member medical team will set up a Rapid Deployment Hospital (RHD) in Beirut.

Eerw9ZnXYAIxyW5

Eerw9ZxXsAAtjcH

Eerw9ZvX0AApqqo

In this video, prior the explosion, you could see how the smoke was picking up before the fire and then "fire to the first explosion".

These videos clearly rule out some bomb/rocket hit the warehouse by any group or country.
Hope mods (@WebMaster ) restrain Israeli flag bearers here.

The judges are still out there, Ammonia nitrate doesn't explode without a catalyst, and when it's explode , explosion fumes are black, not white....like we've seen in video's

Why does Israel still keep trying this sort of stuff with the Arab nations? it doesn't work. They view it as weakness.

If this blast incident had happened in Israel, the Lebanese and other Arabs would all be dancing in the streets. Israel needs to treat them with the disdain they deserve.

I don't mind offering assistance, but these public displays to try and curry favour with Islamists who have 130,000 rockets pointing at you is pathetic.

Your post would be right if the victims would be only Hezbollah militarymen.

But there are innocent civilian dead and injured.

Only a insane person could celebrate that.

One can't rule out the possibility of sabotage. However, those small fireworks before final blast is saying otherwise.

Meanwhile also two C17, started from Eindhoven, landed in Beirut. Me think they brought medical stuff.

Question, and this might not be the right place. The blast from this storage facility is it on the same level as the MOAB TNT wise or MOAB is much more?

One can't rule out the possibility of sabotage. However, those small fireworks before final blast is saying otherwise.

Yep, exactly. The problem is the usual -- just like Kennedy's assassination and of course, the more recent big one in 911 -- is that conspiracy theories are much more sexy and fun to create out of the blue and sensationalize amazing fiction out of them. An accident of incompetence is boring and not as interesting or deviously enthralling and entertaining as a deliberate act, even if it's a false narrative to support terrorism. The latter is much more fun to talk about and hence the crazy theories and doctored videos and missiles made out of birds are brought forth! :lol: At least the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories were in fact interesting, but the best one was "controlled demolition" loooool. That one is my favorite of all time and I don't think it will ever be topped, not even by Israelis in Beirut.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom