What's new

A pilot is incharge of ground security in PAF ???

Alpha,

There was nothing wrong with that killing----if the kid had a gun on him--even if it was a toy gun----pakistanis need to understand that the police---rangers--FC have been targetted by all kinds of terrorists----there are too many of them killed----for that reason---they have hair triggers and nervous fingers----.

In this kind of scenario----the peripheral vision goes away----the tunnel vision comes into focus---it is just the target and what he is doing---all verbal commands become visual actions---times comes to a stand still---any reaction is felt as an exagerated reaction---any struggle from the criminal becomes a major sign of threat---.

For that reason---never struggle with a policeman---you will never know what the outcome is going to be---.

I don't know from where have the pakistanis gotten this idea of police men to shoot at the legs to disable---in these trying times of war on terror---they will shoot to kill.

A gun is a gun----a plastic gun or a real gun---when pointed---it doesnot make a difference what is the truth---.

Next thing you have to ask---this is not the first time he tried to rob women or others---di he take the money and other stuff home and gave it to the family members as gift or expense money----.

Is it something similiar to Raymond Davis-----now I don't understand---why does the court has to take a suo moto action----. The rangers must do their own investigation and judges need to do their own jobs first---.

you are from multan, and i visited multan aviation base quite often about 3 years back, so there, the security is not the job of cobra or heli pilots, it has a dedicated branch there, but the base commander a brigadier is a pilot and he is overall incharge, but the work on the bsaic level is done other officers.

Alpha,

There was nothing wrong with that killing----if the kid had a gun on him--even if it was a toy gun----pakistanis need to understand that the police---rangers--FC have been targetted by all kinds of terrorists----there are too many of them killed----for that reason---they have hair triggers and nervous fingers----.

In this kind of scenario----the peripheral vision goes away----the tunnel vision comes into focus---it is just the target and what he is doing---all verbal commands become visual actions---times comes to a stand still---any reaction is felt as an exagerated reaction---any struggle from the criminal becomes a major sign of threat---.

For that reason---never struggle with a policeman---you will never know what the outcome is going to be---.

I don't know from where have the pakistanis gotten this idea of police men to shoot at the legs to disable---in these trying times of war on terror---they will shoot to kill.

A gun is a gun----a plastic gun or a real gun---when pointed---it doesnot make a difference what is the truth---.

Next thing you have to ask---this is not the first time he tried to rob women or others---di he take the money and other stuff home and gave it to the family members as gift or expense money----.

Is it something similiar to Raymond Davis-----now I don't understand---why does the court has to take a suo moto action----. The rangers must do their own investigation and judges need to do their own jobs first---.

Exactly Mastan. Totally agreed.

Actually, I saw another video---where this guy is not obeying directions----they are asking him to do something----his back is to the truck---then he advances towards a ranger---then he grabs the rifle by the barrel----so where is the problem---.

what has gone wrong with my country and my people---nobody shed any tears for the dead soldiers---the FC men and the rangers---who dies in thousand----when the TTP slit their throats and skinned them alive---where were these tv anchors condemning those attacks with the same vigour and energy and venom---where were these politicians who are asking the blood of the rangers now----they never spoke out loud against the ttp and al qaeda---even the chief justice chaudhry----this man is totally out of control---asking for the resignation of the rangers commander----.

Is this an illusion that I am living through----can someone wake me up.

^^^
It was an example of non professionalism?Their professions demands them that if some one is unarmed and in the custody then he should be bring to the court.That is the rule number one and the most basic rule which is not followed.Also can you not take into notice the lack of presence of mind by these rangers.They are standing there knowing that some one is making the video despite that they acted like this.
It shows at least one thing with certainity that they are not capable to handle even a simple situation like this.Which only points to one thing that there are no standard procedures fed into their minds during their training.In training they are just taught to handle and fire the G3s nothing more and nothing else.To me it was only a question of Lack of Professionalism and that should be a concern to everyone.

Sir,

There is no such thing as presence of mind as you are stating----even here in the U S if the person doesnot obey the police officer and doesnot lie down---the cop will shoot you if you cross into his minimum distance guideline---which is about 12 feet-----after that it is assumed that the cops life can be threatend as well----in this case the man approache dthe rangers---he grabbed onto the rifle---to do what----.

The ranger showed too much restraint if you went by the LAPD or NYPD guidelines---if it would have happened here--the cop would be written up for letting the offender get too close to him----the shooting looked at by the police board and the district attorney's office----.

In this case they were ordering him to lay down---the man was not obeying---once he moved towards the rangers---he was asking to be shot---.
Gorw up pakistanis-----leanr to obey the police---or you will lose your life----.

By the way---this video clip was on CNN----.

Now people talk about professionalism-----if I was their commander---I would penalize them for letting the culprit get so close----. When these suicide bombers are trying their best to get as close to the police and rangers and FC and blow them up----basically all these rangers are dead rangers going by the enemy combatants strategy.

You people should be praising these men---these are your protectors---and you want to take them out----. Ain't pakistanis their own worst enemies----cuts the hands that protects them.

I dont know, why some particular group/branch of people are so interested to keep each n everything with them. Whole country is suffering from this dilema, and same is case with PAF. PAF is also plagued with the same narrow mindedness, which runs in our whole country. My cousin is in Administration branch. Even, head of admin is also a pilot. My cousin was incharge of security at some factory. but he had no experience, nor done any specialized course on security. He was controller of traffic in previous assignment, then posted as security officer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom