What's new

A picture is worth a thousand words

This could be a pic of young army man but this could also be a pic of young army fan. Wearing army trousers is not proof of you being a soldier. I have seen many pictures of civilian young lads wearing such army trousers and put it on face book to look hero :D

Real army soldiers normally don't advertise and pose like that..but its my perception(which could be wrong) as most of my familes are also Army personnel including my father, cousins etc

And where would a guy get hold of a standard POF weapon,uniform and sit in terrain which appears to be FATA?Just to look cool on facebook?

There are lots of pics of officers wearing swetshirts or jackets on trousers offduty and taking pics... the pic is real... the pose maybe for camera.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

since you said 100 % real. Can i ask about his rank/unit in Army? :D

You are not sure.. and the logic is the jacket?while your easily skipping the location,uniform,PA weapon?

And where would a guy get hold of a standard POF weapon,uniform and sit in terrain which appears to be FATA?Just to look cool on facebook?

There are lots of pics of officers wearing swetshirts or jackets on trousers offduty and taking pics... the pic is real... the pose maybe for camera.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

You are not sure.. and the logic is the jacket?while your easily skipping the location,uniform,PA weapon?

I said that its possible that he is real army soldier but its also possible that he is civilians wearing army trousers. Fifty fifty in my case . He is not in full army uniform..civilian can be at such locations and they could take weapons as well..when i was living in landi kotal(khyber agnecy)..i borrowed the weapons from political agents for a pose/pic haha

oh yeh i know this guy he is my friend hasnat raja i got some more pics let see if i can find it. Also he got narrow escape in the recent nato strike

387444_152579611514254_100002866493213_179668_1686233895_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom