What's new

A person’s death is celebrated in a precarious fashion in Kalash tribe

I have seen death procession being celebrated like wedding with people dancing somewhere in India. Maybe it is some old Indian tradition.

I didn't see video. Why did they use word 'precarious'? Indians believe death is just soul giving up old body and beginning of new journey.

Astgfarullah death na hoi shadi ho gae. Acha sorry. :p
In many cultures people celebrate it or you can say they show their respect and celebrate their departure for new life. We should not be critic if some culture differs from us even in Muslims majority sect /school of thought Sunni Islam we give lunch dinner to all relatives after 10 days and 40 days in honor to the departed soul.

I once watched the documentary on this it was interesting to know their culture, a young woman had died but believe me after watching that documentary for next few weeks I could not eat properly especially the meat.

mate 10 days or 40 days lunch is local custom dont affiliate it with islam. in islam only 3 days are allowed for matam. no jumeraat no CHALISWAN is allowed its in bidat.
No Sir bidat mean against the Quran and Sunnah, offering food after Quran recitation to guests is totally acceptable and as per our customs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom