What's new

A Pakistani teen made $200,000 in E-Sports

Long reply short version is in the Quran:

For truly with hardship comes ease; truly with hardship comes ease. (Surat al-Inshirah, 94: 5-6)

Allah tests us but doesnt burden ANY soul more than he can take.....

The west is tested in its own way and the East in its own....

Not the topic for this thread! :enjoy:
Why to force religion here? You know there are people who came from humbler background and made much more money and made world a better place with out having to do anything with religion (either yours or otherwise)? This is a common theme for religious people - success = go; failure = either testing or punishment..

Why to force religion here?
Whose forcing anything?

You know there are people who came from humbler background and made much more money and made world a better place with out having to do anything with religion (either yours or otherwise)?
and so? He asked a question I answered with a backing from the Quran

This is a common theme for religious people - success = go; failure = either testing or punishment..
Is it not true?

As a matter of fact the proverb: If at first you don't succeed,: Try, try, try again. literally means the same...For us failure means try again....Its a test ....You fail once dont give up

4871-some-days-in-life-are-to-test-how-strong-you-are.png

ritu-ghatourey-sometimes-life-gives-you-the-test.jpg

images

My hero. :D

I imagine a perfect world, where every kid will earn 6 figure salary for paying Counter Strike.

Nerds? :o:
techno geeks maybe!
If am not wrong .. this dude got paid for playing a video game right? You don't have to be geek for that, just a nerd with a remote control would work fine.

Whose forcing anything?
You did.
and so? He asked a question I answered with a backing from the Quran
He asked the question based on you bringing up religion from nowhere.
Is it not true?

As a matter of fact the proverb: If at first you don't succeed,: Try, try, try again. literally means the same...For us failure means try again....Its a test ....You fail once dont give up
It is not true as it is un-provable. And the quote you gave here literally doesn't mean that god/religion is anyway involved. While one can get all sort of meaninglessly philosophical about anything and everything, in reality no one is giving any sort of test to improve someone else except humans (that is why we designed the "test"). In most of the cases people will not even get second chance after failing to try again..

In essence, bringing religion here is completely irrelevant...

He asked I replied you dragging this unnecessarily is called trolling and I see a few mods patrolling...
He asked the question based on you bringing up religion from nowhere.
He asked

Why is it that Allah prefers to use the infidels to create the opportunities that believers seem to avail? Quite the conundrum, apparently. :D

I believe this was bringing in religion...But of course you are blind

It is not true as it is un-provable. And the quote you gave here literally doesn't mean that god/religion is anyway involved.
No it doesnt but common sense makes you think the same way...

While one can get all sort of meaninglessly philosophical about anything and everything, in reality no one is giving any sort of test to improve someone else except humans (that is why we designed the "test").
Your opinion and its yours kindly dont force it down another

In most of the cases people will not even get second chance after failing to try again..
I am sorry to know you are ones who gives up...The world doesnt revolve around you though!

50 Famously Successful People Who Failed At First - OnlineCollege.org

16 Wildly Successful People Who Overcame Huge Obstacles To Get There

In essence, bringing religion here is completely irrelevant...
In essence you dragging something a poster left and dint continue is completely irrelevant and derailing!

Why to force religion here? You know there are people who came from humbler background and made much more money and made world a better place with out having to do anything with religion (either yours or otherwise)? This is a common theme for religious people - success = go; failure = either testing or punishment..

Please note that post of mine did not bring in religion:

Why is it that Allah prefers to use the infidels to create the opportunities that believers seem to avail? Quite the conundrum, apparently. :D

as it was in response to this previous post:

Opportunities are provided by ALLAH....in whatever form

The point is he got an opportunity and he availed it...I am not sure why people start on with his nationality and in the same process promoting their own country :tsk:

How is this related to your of him being recognized as a Pakistani now that he is successful?

did i ever said i have problem? i said i have problem with our media that we only give attention when talent is picked my someone else and is recognized, than we start being followers, maybe you should try going through my posts again to understand that?

did i ever said i have problem? i said i have problem with our media that we only give attention when talent is picked my someone else and is recognized, than we start being followers, maybe you should try going through my posts again to understand that?
OK my bad...But this part was a little unclear:

the very same people become Pakistani's ?

No he didn't.
I believe this was bringing in religion...But of course you are blind
I ain't blind... do you recognize below post? Do you recognize anything related to religion in that post?
Opportunities are provided by ALLAH....in whatever form
No it doesnt but common sense makes you think the same way...
Well, what is "common sense' to you isn't for lot many people.

Your opinion and its yours kindly dont force it down another
You stole word from my mouth there..

Well, sorry if you got this from the post. Many people die when they fail, in the first instance.. to call it a "test" is cruel..
In essence you dragging something a poster left and dint continue is completely irrelevant and derailing!
Just a friendly reminder not to post OT. how'bout that?

Back
Top Bottom