What's new

A Pakistani Guy Insult Hassan Nawaz In London Mall

IMG_2387.JPG

It is funny when these politicians who enjoy VIP protocol in Pakistan walk like a no body in UK

They are so vulunerable when they have no 100 guard security , they are not surrounded by AK-47 security guards , and just walk like "No body"

Just shows what is wrong with Pakistan when these criminals are given huge protocols

Pakistanis need to open their eyes that these pieces of crap act like royals and above and beyond the law in Pakistan while no one gives them crap when they are abroad. But the good thing is that their downfall has started with the court's unprecedented verdict. Now nation needs to change its attitude toward them and each individual must act like a self-respecting and dignified person who bows before Allah only.

قُلِ اللّٰہُمَّ مٰلِکَ الۡمُلۡکِ تُؤۡتِی الۡمُلۡکَ مَنۡ تَشَآءُ وَ تَنۡزِعُ الۡمُلۡکَ مِمَّنۡ تَشَآءُ ۫ وَ تُعِزُّ مَنۡ تَشَآءُ وَ تُذِلُّ مَنۡ تَشَآءُ
اور کہیے کہ اے خدا بادشاہی کے مالک, تو جس کو چاہے بادشاہی بخش دے اور جس سے چاہے بادشاہی چھین لے اور جس کو چاہے عزت دے اور جسے چاہے ذلیل کرے

I think that shouldn't be done. He is a human being in his private sphere. I am against PMLN but I don't endorse going inside their private spheres.
Anyone who steals publics money, especially when majority of the public is poor should not be allowed to have a peaceful personal space

I think that shouldn't be done. He is a human being in his private sphere. I am against PMLN but I don't endorse going inside their private spheres.
He is a public figure and part of the deal for being a public figure is that you get very little personal space.
Just look at movie stars or athletes.

Does he invade other innocent civilians space and privacy in Pakistan with his VVVVVIP protocols?... if no, then I agree with you. If yes, then, he deserves it. ... welcome to London thief.

A very childish act, he should have tried a rational discussion rather chanting blaming like a mob!

I don't like that, he was with his children and wife, give him a real face fight in a ring otherwise let it handle from the court and justice! I am not a fan of any Party or politician! But humanity and discipline should not be lost anytime!
As above

Back
Top Bottom