What's new

A new kid on the block | LahoreSay

LahoreSay

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My Dear Respected Fellow Members, Assalam-O-Alaikum

Basically Im from Lahore, Pakistan and I am associated with broadcast media since more than 2 decades now.

I have been associated with many media outlets including educational institutions here and also had the honour to work with many international organizations on content production.

recently a very good friend of mine introduced me to this forum and I immediately join it. it took me a while to get the membership confirmation but the experience is really great.

I really appreciate the efforts of PDF management for building such a wonderful and professional forum which is second to none.

I am really enjoying my stay here and hope soon I will get a chance to interact with acquaintance and wonderful brains.

Profound Regards

LahoreSay

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @LahoreSay.

??
just for fun

1604487374898.png

My Dear Respected Fellow Members, Asslam-O-Alaikum

Basically Im from Lahore, Pakistan and I am associated with broadcast media since more than 2 decades now.

I have been associated with many media outlets including educational institutions here and also had the honour to work with many international organizations on content production.

recently a very good friend of mine introduced me to this forum and I immediately join it. it took me a while to get the membership confirmation but the experience is really great.

I really appreciate the efforts of PDF management for building such a wonderful and professional forum which is second to none.

I am really enjoying my stay here and hope soon I will get a chance to interact with acquaintance and wonderful brains.

Profound Regards

LahoreSay
welcome

My Dear Respected Fellow Members, Asslam-O-Alaikum

Profound Regards

LahoreSay
Welcome brother,

1604559386580.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom