What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

On topic- Well so far this looks like another 'rumour' but if it's true than i hope we will go for the Euro fighter :)

oh pls atleast i don't visit your 3rd class forums and if you're talking about PDF's indian defence pages than i rarely comment on any topic and when i do i don't troll like you ppl

Us buying the Eurofighter is impossible. The most advanced aircraft we can actually buy is the Su-35 or Gripen, depending on which you think is better.

I'm hoping for either the Su-35 or Gripen, but the J-10 seems like the most likely candidate.

Ur choice but there is third type is coming could be anything but not chines or yanks
technically it will be mistake

f-16s
thunders
and fifth gen

this was future plan for low cost less spare issue and deals .

Ur choice but there is third type is coming could be anything but not chines or yanks

Let's finger crossed wait and see

Yes we will, but the only European plane we can get is the Gripen.

Us buying the Eurofighter is impossible. The most advanced aircraft we can actually buy is the Su-35 or Gripen, depending on which you think is better.

I'm hoping for either the Su-35 or Gripen, but the J-10 seems like the most likely candidate.
I know EF is expensive but Gripen or Su35? nah no chance india is never gonna let that happen and OP says no US or Chinese aircrafts so... EF is the only fighter i can think of

Could be Sir it's a News by Someone I trust him

No I meant GCC paid those jets for Egypt plus ships and Heli carrier .i am talking about $$$$ here .
Ahh! So why did they pay for Egypt? Yemen war? We have extended a huge deal of favors to them as well, but i doubt if they will treat us the same way as they treat Egypt.

Yes we will, but the only European plane we can get is the Gripen.
No we had trying to purchase GRIPEN in early 2000 but Sweden disagreed to sell offensive weapon to Pakistan, the only option is left EF2000 from Europe or may be J-10c or J-10d will comming

some years ago a news came that PAF is getting new latest J-10, and we waited for years but nothing came out..
then another news came last year that PAF is going to get Su-35, and we waited almost a year but nothing came out..
now new news are coming that PAF is going to get HighEnd 40 jets, and we will have to wait a year.. and hopes are high on nothing is coming...

Fake hoax news or simply GUP
@MastanKhan @Zarvan
Now ladu tu bantey hien na. woh bhi boondhi walay...:lol:
boondi-ladoo-recipe14.jpg

@Arsalan
ooooh what is that?

The only other option is the Typhoon, which has been pitched to the PAF and has two reliable partners in the form of the UK and Italy, but then finances are questionable.
There is no way it's a Grippen, Sweden has refused in the past and Pakistan won't ask again. The SU-35 is an impossibility due to Indian pressure.

I know EF is expensive but Gripen or Su35? nah no chance india is never gonna let that happen and OP says no US or Chinese aircrafts so... EF is the only fighter i can think of

No US or NO China meaning it is Russia

Either SU-35 or MIG-35.

your on the spot imran bahi exactly my thought:tup:

Pakistan cannot afford to wait until J-31 matures. It would have to go for either SU-35s or MIG-35s

Back
Top Bottom