What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Dont you worry Pakistan would have some surprises...;)

Mortal...we have not yet classified it to that...If it is done that would be the end of both...You know it as well.
we know what your doing already and where your heading and prepairing for it already as for the list i gave i know it hurts your ego to see india getting all that despite all the sacrifices you made for USA and its allies in the past

thing is Upgrade of Mig29&M2Ks already underway

there are at least 230 MKI already with us and after the order is complete super sukhoi MLU will commence

PAKFA-Rafale deal already done in principal only paperwork is under process

as for american fighters well they are coming for sure that too with laets gen GaN based AESA and combined EW-ECM suites and latest gen weapons pakage that to of level of NATO nations and dont forget isralies and there active and passive help

cheers mate :coffee:

HI
and u think our forces and establishment is sleeping ????? no?
tell me when u get all these toys which u talking about this and that.....

we know what your doing already and where your heading and prepairing for it already as for the list i gave i know it hurts your ego to see india getting all that despite all the sacrifices you made for USA and its allies in the past

there are at least 230 MKI already with us and after the order is complete super sukhoi MLU will commence

as for american fighters well they are coming for sure that too with laets gen GaN based AESA and combined EW-ECM suites and latest gen weapons pakage that to of level of NATO nations and dont forget isralies and there active and passive help

Bohat teekha laga....:chilli::chilli:

You are the one who is on fire hence such a reply...Pakistan never has EGO issues because they know how to over come their problems..A lesson India should take from Pakistan.

Bohat teekha laga....:chilli::chilli:

You are the one who is on fire hence such a reply...Pakistan never has EGO issues because they know how to over come their problems..A lesson India should take from Pakistan.
well you have an ego when you dont have to look towards friends not masters and other brotherly nations for help for your own economik survival ...if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

as for learning our lessons well we have already lernet them and doing and prepairng for them and world is supporting us while your nation is getting only rejections one after another every time they start singing me too me too like when india got the nuclear deal or MTCR or now NSG :haha:

so dont worry we know what we are doing and what we are getting you should hope to do your work and god help yopu and good luck

as for the topic of the thread mark my words its gonna be Mig29s

well you have an ego when you dont have to look towards friends not masters and other brotherly nations for help for your own economik survival ...if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

as for learning our lessons well we have already lernet them and doing and prepairng for them and world is supporting us while your nation is getting only rejections one after another every time they start singing me too me too like when india got the nuclear deal or MTCR or now NSG :haha:

so dont worry we know what we are doing and what we are getting you should hope to do your work and god help yopu and good luck

as for the topic of the thread mark my words its gonna be Mig29s

HI
this is not ego its interest ... u can call it whatever u want... and we had no interest in fighting others wars
which quoting indirectly ...
NSG when u get entry then we will talk so don't get excited before the party ... u spoiling all the fun.....

HI
this is not ego its interest ... u can call it whatever u want... and we had no interest in fighting others wars
which quoting indirectly ...
NSG when u get entry then we will talk so don't get excited before the party ... u spoiling all the fun.....
thats the best reply of this thread quoted to me ... ok ji changa hunn Mig29 labho chetti chetti :D

Last edited:
thats the best reply of this thread quoted to me ... ok ji changa hunn

mitti-pao.jpg

te Mig29 labho chetti chetti :D

u must be kidding
if u have little common sense then u shud not talk like that otherwise.......

are you threatning me :azn:[/QUOTE]

Hi do i need?

how can u say that we interstied in mig29?
are u PAF spokesperson ?

Thank you for upgrading these birds for us and we will definitely use these birds against our enemies:cheers:

Thank you for upgrading these birds for us and we will definitely use these birds against our enemies:cheers:
Hi
we are not going to buy American birds direct {...}.. instead of some use f 16 and will upgrade in turkey
and what he is saying IF LM divert their plant in India it will take a decade or so... till that time PAF will retire all his f 16
so no chance

Hi
we are not going to buy American birds direct {...}.. instead of some use f 16 and will upgrade in turkey
and what he is saying IF LM divert their plant in India it will take a decade or so... till that time PAF will retire all his f 16
so no chance

I was talking about su30 and others and that was a joke

i dont get it arent PAF and IAF enemies already and these brids are upgraded for IAF use then how come its gonna be used against IAF :what: :cheesy:

I was talking about su30 and others and that was a joke
hmm
ok then keep it up xD:cheers:

i dont get it arent PAF and IAF enemies already and these brids are upgraded for IAF use then how come its gonna be used against IAF :what: :cheesy:

Hi
we will send our Spy pigeon to hack ur software from this plan and will use it against u :cheers::partay:

Back
Top Bottom