What's new

A moment when you become really Happy !

Bas_tum_Pak

Reaction score
It is Just for fun , I want to know about all about the time when you become so happy ... after an event , Success , etc.

I become happy 'When I confirm my Airplane tickets for Pakistan because it gives me chance to live in my Country's soul & with my family and Specially with my mother'

:cheers:

Carry On .........

I am working on a few projects to help the rural population with self sustainability and empowerment, i will be happy if it really kicks off well and becomes successful.
Also planning some contract farming schemes which can be beneficial to the society.

I want to see peace in SE Aisa and World.
I do not see that happening though.

I'll just mention 2 right now; I'll be happy when Palestinian and Kashmir issue will be resolved.

ya man, who wouldn't but will take some time...we need to be patience

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

i totally agree

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

who doesn't....im sure all agree

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

can you elaborate about them....so we can learn more

I would be happy when i can be a turkish f35 pilot engaging isreali airplanes and dropping payloads at tel aviv.
Sorry my true answer.

i will bw happy when i be true muslim and alll muslims get together on every issue i be happy when my 2 sons INSHAHALLAH get hafiz of QURAN MAJID i be happy when i get job and i be happy when i grow up my two childs by the way os islam

I will be happy when I finally graduate High School and then later, College then start earning some good money, and begin my life in the city investing in stock. [By myself for 2 years.]

I will be happy when every thing around me starts making sense.

btw
is this thread about "when u r happy" or "when you will be happy" ??
Confusing..
Not Happy

Back
Top Bottom