What's new

A message has been given to Imran Khan in jail that America is not allowing your return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Intellegence Sources:
A message has been given to Imran Khan in jail that America is not allowing you to return, transfer your party to Shah Mehmood Qureshi and leave politics then we will release you from jail.

Imran refused and replied that he should not come again. I won't make a deal

Intellegence Sources:
A message has been given to Imran Khan in jail that America is not allowing you to return, transfer your party to Shah Mehmood Qureshi and leave politics then we will release you from jail.

cool story, My “Intellegence” Sources tell me Biden wants Imran to be the next President of the US. Imran refused and said he prefers to rot in jail.

cool story, My “Intellegence” Sources tell me Biden wants Imran to be the next President of the US. Imran refused and said he prefers to rot in jail.
Who made you PDf think tank.. We must chack his mental level.
It is as important news as Cypher was

Last edited:
Who made you PDf think tank.. We must chack his mental level
I‘ll be very tempted to cancel my Kindle subscription if you keep posting ‘cool stories’. But I do recommend spell chack …opps.. I mean check. :lol:

I‘ll be very tempted to cancel my Kindle subscription if you keep posting ‘cool stories’. But I do recommend spell chack …opps.. I mean check. :lol:
I dont mind spell mistakes. I do mind idiots around who were telling Cypher was Fak I do have a problem with the people who lick bolls to deep to make their master happy and achieve the title of Mir sadiq and mir jafir.

America is not allowing his return?

Its actually not America. Its the local agents of the global imperialist.

If this message is delivered to Imran, it also tells us how impotent our defenders are that they cant protect or guarantee the country's independence.

To me, it looks more like a news report from Geo or one of establishment's pimps also known as journalists in Pakistan.

Imran gives 0 **** about Amreeka or Establishment at this point. He will die in a prison, his house, or whatever. There is no such thing as a luxurious death.

All these people that are contacting him are kaffirs. Whether they want him to die or sing a different tune. They don’t care about Pakistan, or Pakistanis, or the common people.

They just don’t want to look bad on international media, when they murder him.

But Guess what Pakistan Army.. you mother fuckers were not there in 47 when Muslim Punjabis were making Hijra. You mother fuckers were not there when India was annexing Kashmir.

You mother fuckers were silent when India ‘acccidently’ launched a cruise missile.

Who the the **** believes in you, anymore? Your own wives and kids know that you are a fucking munafiq and liar.

You people have no respect. Not from the awam.

It's just a psy ops. And, only if f they were good at that too....

IK, like Mujib, shouldn't compromise. The rest will be taken care of by HIM Insha'Allah....

Last time being the Munafikin (7th Jehennem along with the Sheyatin) they surrendered to the Mushrikin (6th Jehennem).....

By the by, these maggots in the poops of their White Masters might have forgotten IK, when he was young and restless, dated and dined with the Lady of their Lords......

If you want my real view.. I would prefer Afghan Taliban to any system in Pakistan. The simple reason is because even if they are fucked in the head, they won’t lie.

They won’t cheat.

They won’t steal.

Pakeez take the name of Allah swt to steal and cheat like it is their right and blessing.

Intellegence Sources:

Did the same intelligence sources suggest that the world is rules by shape-shifting reptiles??

In all fairness it cannot be denied that SMQ will most likely stab IKN and try to takeover power in any way possible. He even managed to get his daughter a PTI ticket when no one else was allowed to fight an election because IKN wanted a solo show.

I think that this "intelligence report" is a precursor to undercurrents where SMQ is trying to take full control of PTI and thinking about how to finish off IKN. I believe Bushra bibi might also turn to SMQ if IKN is murdered in prison. Bushra-SMQ duo can actually be the new face of PTI.

Don't be butthurt American. Your country is involved in regime change in Pakistan. The cipher says it all.

Did the same intelligence sources suggest that the world is rules by shape-shifting reptiles??

Says the nasty Hindu streetshitter from India.

Its probably fake.

The bastard establishment will resort to all sort of propaganda and narrative building.

The jist of it is establishment are a bunch of prosts who’d sell even their mothers for a quick buck.

The Pakistani generals would do anything for American dollars. Anything.

Don't be butthurt American.
Not butt hurt at all. why should I be? when a few words from the junior deputy undersecretary can change the destiny of a nation.:coffee:

Not butt hurt at all. why should I be? when a few words from the junior deputy undersecretary can change the destiny of a nation.:coffee:

Exactly. You admit the facts. Shameful. A country like yours that is involved in regime change.

You are lucky. You have loyal Pakistani generals at your disposal. Generals that serve your interests at all cost.

Has all been forgiven now? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom