What's new

a Message frm Alishba Khalid for Rehman Malik

I know you probably meant this as a joke, and I can't say anything to the child since she is just being used as a puppet here, but this is in uber bad taste. Her parents need to be whacked on the side of the head for this display of holier-than-thou-by-proxy behaviour.

We are all Pakistanis, and our national language is Urdu. We should all know it well, yet many of us can't pronounce the most basic words properly. Should we start making videos about that too and rubbing people's nose in the mud for calling themselves Pakistani and yet not speaking the national language well? How many politicians, mullahs, leaders and scholars could be ridiculed with this?

Why should the ability to recite suras by heart be so different... first of all, it could very well be that the guy stumbled - the video puts his mistake in a loop to make it seem doubly bad. Second of all, Arabic is not his native tongue. If he had trouble reciting a sura - simple though it was - I don't see the need for facebook posts and youtube videos about this.

This all goes in the direction of, "Look at me. I have dressed up my 5 year old daughter in a hijab and she can recite the Qul, while you can't. You are trash and I am so superior". This is not Islamic behaviour, from what I understand of Islam, and nor is it - as I said - in good taste. This is the sort of thing low-life cheapsters do.

p.s> I can't stand Rehman Malik and this has nothing to do with him. It has more to do with this insufferable self-righteousness some of us seem to have embraced as if it were a good thing.

It is not about pronunciation and he was not reciting sura Al-Ikhlas by heart if u see carefully it is very clear that he was paper reading it and yet cudt do so and it is about the image of the office he is holding in a collective entity not in individual entity.As for rubbing something like this in someone face well Quran says jis ne Quran parh kar bhola diya woh buhat bara gunahgaar haa(and that doesnt meany learing it by heart necessarily).Everyone who can recite Quran properly should be proud of it without any doubt because as muslim it can guide us throught every walk of life but oh yh we believe in constitution more now?really if only we can act on that too but we literally dont believe in anything any more atleast all of these so called politicians dont and then we cry these people dont have any morality and honesty.Why? because things like those they stem from some belief and are no more just built in(atleast not in us).We should either erase the word islamic from the islamic republic of pakistan or act like we do actually live in an islamic republic because we are niether islamic nor a republic.Lets get the confusion over so the poor man can get some relief rather than indulging in trivial debates.

No it is not necessary anybody can become Interior Minister as per the constitution.

But I am talking about poor choice for selecting Rehman Malik. We need Pakistani ministers who can represent the peoples of Pakistan... Topi drama nahi chalna chahiye...

Just a little clarification needed...
By representing the people of Pakistan you mean a Pakistani.. not whether his religion is Islam or not??
Am I correct?

By representing the people of Pakistan you mean a Pakistani.. not whether his religion is Islam or not??
Am I correct?

Naa chorna... tm log naa chorna, kisi ki achi baat ko bi ragar do...

Shaabaash keep it up... :cheers:

Kabi kisi gaaon mein jaao wahan Islam ki kitnee ahmiat hai tmhain pta chal jaaey ga....

You cannot find "Awaam" on internet as very less people have access to internet and even less know English.....
but they know Surah Ikhlaas and importance of prayer in Islam... A leader should be from people that was all I understood from zaki's post

Am I correct?

All the clarification needed is in ur own post brother.Pakistan is a country where 97% of the people follow Islam as a religion so when one represents Pakistan or Pakistani people he/she represents Islam as default too whether anyone likes it or not and that's why Pakistani people get upset when they see such a fiasco in national cabinet on national tv.As for the Pakistani people following other religions we do have a special ministry for minority affairs.
Ps.you can also check what kind of passport he holds....

Being a Pakistani and in a Muslim Majority country, whose name is Islamic republic of Pakistan not some secular republic. i have every right to say i need a ruler who at least knows how to recite Kalima and can recite very basic Surah, i refused to be ruled by so called minority liberals which are only found on internet.

The way i see it majority of Pakistani's want just that. Its embarrassing for us to see our leader cant even read the kalima correctly.

Naa chorna... tm log naa chorna, kisi ki achi baat ko bi ragar do...

Shaabaash keep it up... :cheers:

Kabi kisi gaaon mein jaao wahan Islam ki kitnee ahmiat hai tmhain pta chal jaaey ga....

You cannot find "Awaam" on internet as very less people have access to internet and even less know English.....
but they know Surah Ikhlaas and importance of prayer in Islam... A leader should be from people that was all I understood from zaki's post

Ahan..
So in your understanding..
Justice Bhagwandas should have stayed in India??
Awaam..
Awaam is illiterate.. tell them a goat will lay eggs with enough "shashka".. and they will believe it..
Tell them there is a surah on the beard and blasphemy in the Quran..and they will follow blindly..

Meetha Jhoot..and Qarwa Sach.. ever heard of that..
And Ive been to many "Gaons"..
There was more Ahmiat on the price of commodities.. and electricity,transportation and healthcare..
The only one interested in the "ahmiat" of Islam there is the local Mullah..the rest pray and fast without the pomp and show you seem to point to..
Gaon mein Islam ki ahmiat.. hilarious.. What abt the cities?..
no wait.. people who actually read the Quran by themselves..with translation.. read history.. from all aspects..and then present a less "charged" view.. heathens I say.. "Kaafir".. how dare they suggest anything else to what has been taught for the past 60 years.

Bravo to the Pristine white bearded guy who only occasionally takes a bribe..
Bravo to the Arabic-Urdu accent...but wont mind taking interst..
Bravo to the man loaded with supplications from Quran and Hadith..(but wont mind visiting the courtesan at night)..

Bravo to all those in favour of burning Asia bibi and the fellow who threw the card with Mohammed.. after thrashing them with date trees(the Islamic fruit)...

that is the gauge of a man's character in Pakistan.. Thick Arabic accent.. must know Quran(bribery, lies,, etc.. all come secondary)..dressed in a crisp Shalwar Kameez..The dress of Muslims..

BTW.. they killed salman taseer
Congrats to all those Mullah blasphemy protesters..
The path to Asia bibi is clear.
Truly..today.. we have made the "paleedistan".. "Pakistan".

Last edited:
Many Many Pakistanis Are Sick oF Rehman Malik Me too dont like his face and him

I know you probably meant this as a joke, and I can't say anything to the child since she is just being used as a puppet here, but this is in uber bad taste. Her parents need to be whacked on the side of the head for this display of holier-than-thou-by-proxy behaviour.

We are all Pakistanis, and our national language is Urdu. We should all know it well, yet many of us can't pronounce the most basic words properly. Should we start making videos about that too and rubbing people's nose in the mud for calling themselves Pakistani and yet not speaking the national language well? How many politicians, mullahs, leaders and scholars could be ridiculed with this?

Why should the ability to recite suras by heart be so different... first of all, it could very well be that the guy stumbled - the video puts his mistake in a loop to make it seem doubly bad. Second of all, Arabic is not his native tongue. If he had trouble reciting a sura - simple though it was - I don't see the need for facebook posts and youtube videos about this.

This all goes in the direction of, "Look at me. I have dressed up my 5 year old daughter in a hijab and she can recite the Qul, while you can't. You are trash and I am so superior". This is not Islamic behaviour, from what I understand of Islam, and nor is it - as I said - in good taste. This is the sort of thing low-life cheapsters do.

p.s> I can't stand Rehman Malik and this has nothing to do with him. It has more to do with this insufferable self-righteousness some of us seem to have embraced as if it were a good thing.

ok ji u hate the islamic attitude of pakistanis, ok, ask rehman malik to say national anthem, maybe he doesnt even know pakistan national anthem, now i bet u cant say this is his personal life now??:disagree:

now if malik doesnt speak proper english dont tell him, that beng in such a big position not knowing english is his personal matter???, as urdu is national language of pakistan

Am I correct?

but he is muslim isnt he, represent islamic republic???

It's a good lesson for him to learn some sura and get back in track if he is a muslim. It's shame really!!!:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom