What's new

a meaningful photo

mohsen

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I wanted to put a full article, yet I think this photo is talking for itself.

1533338_717.jpg

[SUB]this photo was taken in the funeral ceremony of General Suleimani's mother.[/SUB]

the man in the front is General Qassem Suleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force (equivalent to American Delta Force or should I say C.I.A+Delta Force).
he is the man that New Yorker calls the most powerful operative in the Middle East, quoting a former C.I.A officer.

AND the boy behind him, the son of martyr Emad Mughniyeh who was assassinated by Israeli's terror squads in Syria.

1533308_488.jpg
1533305_494.jpg

@mohsen what is meaningful about these images? no offence just want to know your point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mohsen what is meaningful about these images? no offence just want to know your point of view.
we see a Lebanese, the son of Hezbollah's former operative right in the middle of Tehran,
The son whose father has been assassinated by Israeli's terror squads is standing right behind our special forces's leader,
it's not a coincidence, the message is pretty obvious.
you are seeing the future of Hezbollah in that pic, mark my word till you see a grown up man who knows maybe next Hezbollah leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to put a full article, yet I think this photo is talking for itself.

1533338_717.jpg

[SUB]this photo was taken in the funeral ceremony of General Suleimani's mother.[/SUB]

the man in the front is General Qassem Suleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force (equivalent to American Delta Force or should I say C.I.A+Delta Force).
he is the man that New Yorker calls the most powerful operative in the Middle East, quoting a former C.I.A officer.

AND the boy behind him, the son of martyr Emad Mughniyeh who was assassinated by Israeli's terror squads in U.A.E.

1533308_488.jpg
1533305_494.jpg

Mughniyah was killed in Damascus, and not in UAE. The person that was killed in UAE was a Hammas member. And alot of people pointed the fingers of his assassination at the Syrians. Where as the americans went as far as to suggest that the huzzis themselves might have killed him. But these are all rumors, so aint no telling. That means dont hold me to it, and the only reason I am quoting u is that no Mughniyah was not killed in UAE. That person was Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh.

Mughniyah was killed in Damascus, and not in UAE. The person that was killed in UAE was a Hammas member. And alot of people pointed the fingers of his assassination at the Syrians. Where as the americans went as far as to suggest that the huzzis themselves might have killed him. But these are all rumors, so aint no telling. That means dont hold me to it, and the only reason I am quoting u is that no Mughniyah was not killed in UAE. That person was Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh.
yeah, that was my mistake, it has been in Syria. yet no doubt about his killers.
Israelis proudly talk about assassination of him (with details) and some other Iranian scientists in this book:

Mossad: The Greatest Missions of the Israeli Secret Service
publisher :HarperCollins

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom