What's new

A Major stoke of genius of imran Khan

giphy.gif

PERFECT
IK is the wololo man.

@RescueRanger , you may not be aware because its a reference to a game (Age of Empires) but this is one of those @El Sidd rare hits like the one from yesterday. Respect for him quadrupled.

For those wondering, basically, it's a strategy game and the guy in the video is the priest unit who can convert other people's units into yours. Like, IK has converted all the above groups mentioned in OP onto his side. It's a huge meme in the community. :lol:
And @El Sidd 's username is based on "El Cid" the in-game character of the historical figure El Cid Campeador

:lol::lol::lol:

3 wise Spaniards gave me the nickname? One of them was of Berber ancestry.

Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister, is a remarkable individual who possesses a stroke of genius in his political strategy. He has successfully united people from all walks of life, despite their differences in factionalism and political ideologies. His standards of right and wrong transcend beyond traditional divisions, and he has brought together all kinds of people - Barelvis, Wahhabis, Deobandi, Shias, and more.

You will find Barelvis, you will find Wahhabis, you will find Deobandi and Shias. You will meet honest preachers, you will meet coin-tossed mullahs, you will meet sufis chanting the tasbih, you will meet mast mullings with dhamalas and you will meet five-time prayer mullahs. Modernists will meet, traditionalists will meet. Ex-combatants will meet sectarianism and group jihad. Philosophers will meet, poets will meet. Engineers will meet doctors, journalists will meet lawyers, businessmen will meet. You will find burgers dressed in jeans and T-shirts. Road raiders will meet. Housewives will be found, modern women inclined towards feminism will also be seen. Burqa wearers will also wear scarves and open hair. Students of Jamia Ashrafia will also meet and students of NCA will also meet.
You will find such warm-blooded Pashtuns, you will find politically bright-minded Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister, is a remarkable individual who possesses a stroke of genius in his political strategy. He has successfully united people from all walks of life, despite their differences in factionalism and political ideologies. His standards of right and wrong transcend beyond traditional divisions, and he has brought together all kinds of people - Barelvis, Wahhabis, Deobandi, Shias, and more.Balochs. Sweet Sindhis will meet Cheyenne Punjabis. Ghamdi will meet, Jamaat-e-Islami will meet Organization-e-Islami and Mirza Jhalmi will also meet. Children will be found, old people will be found, disabled people will be found, athletes will be found. Hindus, Sikhs will meet, Christians will meet.
Leftists will meet, rightists will meet.
This is all Pakistan. Some are less and some are more, it is all Islam. Imran Khan is a genius who brings all these parties and groups together on one goal. The leaders of these groups are left with only their own flag, the people have gathered under Khan's movement. It would be wrong to compare this man with any other politician.
I agree. He united the nation .

Easy there on the messiah complex.

Sahi banda hai. That’s all. Bohat zyada hi utha rahe ho.
Thora sa utha lene dn. For old times' sake. Wo bhi time tha jab Mian sb aur generals ke to utha ke hum ne Mount Olympus pe rakh choren hn.

Thora sa utha lene dn. For old times' sake. Wo bhi time tha jab Mian sb aur generals ke to utha ke hum ne Mount Olympus pe rakh choren hn.
From where I am seeing you having Arabs balls deep into your throat.

From where I am seeing you having Arabs balls deep into your throat.
Friendly fire! I was siding with you :lol:

Idk when the normies on PDF will git gud. If I didn't have the DP of King Faisal on, you'd probably be thinking of something creative to do with my username. Predictable but Alas, normies. :disagree:

Also, if you have time, check out the thread I made on 25-03 about King Faisal when I used this DP and you can see that I am not a fan of the Arabs by a long shot. Just impressed by this one man.

@Olympus81 , I take my comments about letting this guy do some weight lifting back.

Begum kulsoom ki wafaat pe apni behno Kay nazraane pesh Karne walo Kay mutalik b yane khyaal Hy ya Kuch alag ?

Don’t quote me with vulgarity. You don’t respect Ramadan but doesn’t mean you’ve to make me read vulgarity too

Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister, is a remarkable individual who possesses a stroke of genius in his political strategy. He has successfully united people from all walks of life, despite their differences in factionalism and political ideologies. His standards of right and wrong transcend beyond traditional divisions, and he has brought together all kinds of people - Barelvis, Wahhabis, Deobandi, Shias, and more.

You will find Barelvis, you will find Wahhabis, you will find Deobandi and Shias. You will meet honest preachers, you will meet coin-tossed mullahs, you will meet sufis chanting the tasbih, you will meet mast mullings with dhamalas and you will meet five-time prayer mullahs. Modernists will meet, traditionalists will meet. Ex-combatants will meet sectarianism and group jihad. Philosophers will meet, poets will meet. Engineers will meet doctors, journalists will meet lawyers, businessmen will meet. You will find burgers dressed in jeans and T-shirts. Road raiders will meet. Housewives will be found, modern women inclined towards feminism will also be seen. Burqa wearers will also wear scarves and open hair. Students of Jamia Ashrafia will also meet and students of NCA will also meet.
You will find such warm-blooded Pashtuns, you will find politically bright-minded Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister, is a remarkable individual who possesses a stroke of genius in his political strategy. He has successfully united people from all walks of life, despite their differences in factionalism and political ideologies. His standards of right and wrong transcend beyond traditional divisions, and he has brought together all kinds of people - Barelvis, Wahhabis, Deobandi, Shias, and more.Balochs. Sweet Sindhis will meet Cheyenne Punjabis. Ghamdi will meet, Jamaat-e-Islami will meet Organization-e-Islami and Mirza Jhalmi will also meet. Children will be found, old people will be found, disabled people will be found, athletes will be found. Hindus, Sikhs will meet, Christians will meet.
Leftists will meet, rightists will meet.
This is all Pakistan. Some are less and some are more, it is all Islam. Imran Khan is a genius who brings all these parties and groups together on one goal. The leaders of these groups are left with only their own flag, the people have gathered under Khan's movement. It would be wrong to compare this man with any other politician.
Su h people who unite all are called "Leaders"

The stars just aligned perfectly for Imran Khan. He tried to do his job with all honesty.

Rest is upto Allah to give izzat and zillat.

PDMs, Establishments and Judiciary are doing this to themselves.

Don’t quote me with vulgarity. You don’t respect Ramadan but doesn’t mean you’ve to make me read vulgarity too

Bro seriously. It was literally in news. There is nothing "vulgur" in offering your sisters rishta to someone you admire or like. And PMLN supporters did that after begum kulsoom death.

Back
Top Bottom