What's new

A Major stoke of genius of imran Khan

imran-khan-punjab-elections.gif

You Catalans can forget about overthrowing the Royals in Madrid.
They busy fighting for their freedom. Covid 19 destroyed their financial power. They building new team. But no Xavier no anista no massi

They busy fighting for their freedom. Covid 19 destroyed their financial power. They building new team. But no Xavier no anista no massi

Messi will go back after the Qatari experiment runs it course. Tourism will eventually pick up to pre pandemic level. The IT industry is going strong as well.

La Masia was too over ambitious a project.

Messi will go back after the Qatari experiment runs it course. Tourism will eventually pick up to pre pandemic level. The IT industry is going strong as well.

We we making good money in tourism.. I recently launched my app in bcn and uk. Let see how it goes. Money is coming back to Barcelona
. One thing upset us is Pakistan. We have stopped sending money to Pakistan as we know it will سمگل back to uk and Europe.Pakistani community lost the trust on pakistani system. It is unfortunate reality

He will go to saudia like Ronaldo to make money

We we making good money in tourism.. I recently launched my app in bcn and uk. Let see how it goes. Money is coming back to Barcelona
. One thing upset us is Pakistan. We have stopped sending money to Pakistan as we know it will سمگل back to uk and Europe.Pakistani community lost the trust on pakistani system. It is unfortunate reality
The business community in Barcelona are hard hit by political instability in Pakistan, much like others. The most unfortunate reality is that some stubborn politicians won't allow for electoral reforms before the vote essentially defeating the purpose of the exercise.

You can try launching the app in your hometown in Pakistan. Data collection is quite easy there.
He will go to saudia like Ronaldo to make money
Maybe for a six month contract after the next world cup.

The business community in Barcelona are hard hit by political instability in Pakistan, much like others. The most unfortunate reality is that some stubborn politicians won't allow for electoral reforms before the vote essentially defeating the purpose of the exercise.

You can try launching the app in your hometown in Pakistan. Data collection is quite easy there.

Maybe for a six month contract after the next world cup.
I will not invest in Pakistan. I hav major investment in Pakistan but I am getting some 100 euros befit. My Plots are still not given by mailk raiz even i have payed all installment. I think 13 years now I am holding files. We tried again in khan time but we done now...

I will not invest in Pakistan. I hav major investment in Pakistan but I am getting some 100 euros befit. My Plots are still not given by mailk raiz even i have payed all installment. I think 13 years now I am holding files. We tried again in khan time but we done now...

Investing in land is always risky. Invest in people and local businesses.

We made Assets. What will you earn when you have 45 percent inflation in Pakistan. Second we will not invest if I know my security guard is thief

We made Assets. What will you earn when you have 45 percent inflation in Pakistan. Second we will not invest if I know my security guard is thief

Europeans and Americans must use the generous exchange rates smartly. Pakistanis are open to fair trade arrangements with everyone barring Israel.

My cousin bought banglo in defense from his whole life savings. Now rupee has lost the worth the duble.. what was his investment it left 20 percent now

Europeans and Americans must use the generous exchange rates smartly. Pakistanis are open to fair trade arrangements with everyone barring Israel.
When you have mr ten percent n convicts rulling country with corrupt army General

My cousin bought banglo in defense from his whole life savings. Now rupee has lost the worth the duble.. what was his investment it left 20 percent now

The real estate market is doing fine. He is still making money on his investment. Global economy has business returns maxed out at 20 25 percent. In Pakistan, they don't count it as a business unless 200 percent returns are guaranteed. Tell him to wait it out it will work out. It's a business of patience not of chance.

The real estate market is doing fine. He is still making money on his investment. Global economy has business returns maxed out at 20 25 percent. In Pakistan, they don't count it as a business unless 200 percent returns are guaranteed. Tell him to wait it out it will work out. It's a business of patience not of chance.
No thanks....

giphy.gif

PERFECT
IK is the wololo man.

@RescueRanger , you may not be aware because its a reference to a game (Age of Empires) but this is one of those @El Sidd rare hits like the one from yesterday. Respect for him quadrupled.

For those wondering, basically, it's a strategy game and the guy in the video is the priest unit who can convert other people's units into yours. Like, IK has converted all the above groups mentioned in OP onto his side. It's a huge meme in the community. :lol:
And @El Sidd 's username is based on "El Cid" the in-game character of the historical figure El Cid Campeador

Almost beats your Liaqaut comparison
:lol::lol::lol:
1681156520671.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom