What's new

A Letter To Pakistan From An Indian Parent

You probably will have to see this as an ordinary man trying to tell how, he feel about this incident, and how as an ordinary citizen want to stand with Pakistan on a tragedy like this...... There are several terrorist attacks happened in Pakistan, and in India most of them were considered with an attitude like " What you sow what you reap"... But in this case every Indian i interacted, or spoken has deep sorrow and shock towards the Pakistan, There were very few who maintained the old attitude..... I havent seen it before......

I don't agree with you, if you read different Indian defense forums you will know how much hatred is there in your people.

Indian enjoying Peshawar Attack.jpg

bad language at ***.jpg

Indians even discuss our internal issue and don't want us to talk about disputed Kashmir.

*** screen print.jpg

I don't agree with you, if you read different Indian defense forums you will know how much hatred is there in your people.

View attachment 177795

View attachment 177796

Indians even discuss our internal issue and don't want us to talk about disputed Kashmir.

View attachment 177798

As it has been established again and again, bharatis are the crown jewel hypocrites of the world. Some of the examples are shown by yourself above, however that is just the tip of the iceberg. They will call other nationalities conspiracy theorists or paranoid, yet they are among the biggest conspiracy theorists themselves and bring full-on paranoia about China and Pakistan. Those are again just tips of the iceberg.

@Sam Manekshaw
Thanks for sympathy..We all Hope PA Put End to Taliban's and send them Back to that shiiiit Hole from where they Came.
I Pray To ALLAH This never Happens Again To any Children & any Parents

View attachment 177795

View attachment 177796

View attachment 177798
Good And Bad Peoples Are Everywhere my Friend Don't be upset we will rise INSHALLAH

sadly the person is from the wrong country to send this plea to Pakistan considering India and Pakistan history.

if this was a letter from a Chinese citizen from Xinjiang...surely the Pakistani members from here would gladly accept the offer of help to exterminate the evil that has taken residence in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom